🖤9.9

A M I Y A

1 week later

I woke up to the other side of the bed empty again. Lontrell left on Friday and he always comes back on a Monday Morning. After that day when I told him I would take Trell away from him he promised to kill me if I take Trell from him we had a big ass arguement that was the biggest argument we've ever had ever since we got together.

I was now getting use to it cause Ive been talking to Andre the guy that I met at Victoria's Secret. He was sweet as fuck and he was so different from Lontrell even though he has a sweet spot for me.

Trell has been shouting for Lontrell and crying dada out loud and as a Mother it hurted like a bitch. I got up and did my morning routine and washed Trell. After a few minutes the door bell went off.

I walked to the door and opened it revealing Andre.

"Hey beautiful" Andre said reaching out the hug me.

I hugged him back.

"Hey handsome" I said letting him in

"How's you and Trell hows he doing" Andre said walking to the living room.

"Im good I guess and Trell is just the same his missing his daddy" I said .

"You gon be igh beautiful" Andre said hugging me.

" Mane I just dont know am I not meant to be happy Andre" I asked hugging him back.

"Uhu uuhu ma, that nigga dumb as fuck for leaving such a beautiful woman and a blessing" Andre said.

Trell started crying and there was a knock on the door.

"Please get Trell I'll get the door" I said and Andre nod his head walking to Trell.

Andre and Trell had a good bond and Andre was acting like he is the father of Trell which was annoying the shit out of me cause he knew who Trells father was it was Lon fucking Trell.

I walked to the door and opened, Ka'Mari Michael and Craig were standing in the door way.

"oh hey guys" I said pulling their hands in and closing the door. I turned to Craig and gave him a big hug cause Ian see him in a long time.

"Damn you missed me that much with yo big ass head" Craig said hugged me tightly as I squeezed his neck.

"Yes, Craig I fucking missed you when last did I see you" I said still hugging him.

"Ok let go fore Lontrell walks in and shoots both our asses" Craig said letting me go so did I. I hugged Ka'Mari and Michael then we all walked to the living room where Trell and Andre was.

"who this" Criag asked.

"So guys this is Andre we good friends and Andre these are my brother's Ka'Mari Craig and Michael" I said pointing the them.

"Wasup" Michael said to Andre.

"Im chilling bro" Andre said and I walked to him taking Trell from him.

" Thank you" I said to Andre and he just winked at me.

Craig has been looking at Andre weird but I just brushed it off cause I know Craig will start unnecessary drama

"So y'all date" Craig asked eyeing Andre.

"Um no we just close" I said and Craig nod his head.

"Amiya can we talk" Craig asked.

" um sure " I said walking to my room and Craig followed me in.

"I see you tryna get this man killed ain't it " Craig asked.

"No, why would I get him killed" I asked confused.

" you tell me cause what will happen to him if Lontrell comes back and he sees him holding Trell like its his son huh" Craig said and I started laughing.

"Craig you won't come back from where ever you were to come tell me what to do and what not to do, Andre is helping me alot since Yo damn homie leaves on a fucking Friday night and comes on a fucking Monday morning" I said getting loud.

" So you basically replacing him, lemme tell you something Amiya I know niggas like him he just wants to fuck you, use you and leave you with no-" he said but I cut him with a slap across his face.

" Shut the fuck up Craig you just like him you did the same shit to Karesha" I said leaving him in the room.

The fucking nerveeee damn

I wanted to the kitchen and on my way there I saw Ka'Mari and Andre socializing, why can't Craig be like Ka'Mari.

Craig walked behind me and head straight to the door.

"Aye yo Mari Ima check you later something came up" Craig said then left. I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen to get me a bottle of water.

I took one out of the fridge and drank it. I had a big headache right now I just needed to sleep. I walked to Ka'Mari Michael and Andre and sat down on the single couch.

"Y'all I this big headache and I just wanna sleep if that's fine you, Ka'Mari can you take Trell with you I promise I'll fetch him when I wake up" I asked.

"Of course sis, you look tired as hell you need to rest" Ka'Mari said getting up and walking to my room probably to fetch Trells things.

I stood up and Andre stood up with me.

" hey you ok" he said pulling me in for a hug and Michael just sat there minding his own business.

"I just have alot in mind I wanna sleep" I said and he nod his head.

" ok call me when you wake up igh" Andre said kissing my forehead and walking to the door.

Ka'Mari walked out the door with Trells bag and Michael went over and took the bag while Ka'Mari carried Trell. Ka'Mari walked to me and stood infront of me.

" You sad cuase of Lontrell " Ka'Mari asked. I wanted to denie it but he knows me too much.

" yea and I dont wanna talk about it" I said then he side hugged me.

"get some rest sis I'll bring Trell back first thing in the morning tomorrow igh" he said.

"Ok thank you so much Ka'Mari" I said hugging him. I watched them walk out the door then it closed. At this point I was drained and confused I didn't have to slap Craig cause what if his right.

I walked to my room and threw myself on the bed my phone dinged and it was a snapchat notification from Magic. Lets see what she's up to. I view her story and she saw her cuddled up with a nigga and it seemed like they was in a club.

I just kept looking at the storys until I got tired after looking at one picture something caught my attention.I saw a the nigga she was cuddled up with had the same cap that Lontrell had.

I zoomed into the picture and could slightly see Lontrells tattoo the one on top of his eyebrow.

"Woooowwww"

------------------------------------------------------------

Dramaaaaaaaaa!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment

Excuse the mistakes ❤