🖤15

Next Day
3:30 pm.

K A R E S H A

I just got home from the store

I just got home from the store. I have been have headaches and I've been throwing up alot lately that was unlike me so I was now worried.

The thought of pregnancy made scared as fuck because I'm only 17 and I don't want to be no teen mom.

I lost my virginity to Keshawn about 2 weeks ago and ever since then we've been fucking alot.

I didn't want to ruin my young adult hood like that, I didn't want to disappoint my parents like that and myself so if I'm pregnant I will abort the baby.

I haven't told anyone this because I'm scared. I walked to my room and placed 5 pregnancy tests on the bed. I took a deep breath and took all 5 of them and walked into the bathroom.

I took a small cup I kept in there and peed in it. I then took the pregnancy sticks and placed all 5 of then in the cup.

I left the cup in the bathroom while I went to my room and threw myself on the bed.

Lord help me if I'm pregnant

Keshawn was out here hoeing while i was here sick and might be pregnant with his kid.

Everything was stressing me out I went to bed and fell asleep.

I woke up after 5 long hours with my heart beating quick as fuck. I walking in to the bathroom and slowly approached the tests.

I took one out and it stated 'Negative' my body instantly calmed down I took a deep breath and took the other one out and it stated 'Positive' I started breathing heavily and took the third and it stated 'Positive' tears started rushing to my eyes as I took the fourth one out and it stated 'Negative' I wiped my tears and took the last one out and  it stated 'Positive' I instantly burst into tears think about these results.

I need to go to a doctor I thought I didn't want to tell anyone unless I was 100 percent sure but even if I am pregnant this baby getting aborted.

L O N T R E L L

Amiya and I have been talking alot lately, I have this feeling that I've never had with any girl before and I hate feeling like that but there's nothing i can do about it.

I was now sitting in my room thinking about how I can ask her out on a date. I mean I like the girl she's a beautiful person inside and outside with be beautiful personality.

My plan from the start was to take her virginity and dip but there's something holding me back ain't nun holding me back when I fuck the other bitches or take their virginitys and I hadly fuck with them virgin ass girls they don't know what they doing but Amiya I wanna teach her.

I haven't had pussy in a while so I hit one of my hoes Ashlee up. She told me she gone be here soon, Ashlee worked for Raymarcus too she was also one of the hoes that count the money.

She been with everyone and fucked almost the whole trap if I'm not mistaken.

I heard the door bell go off causing me to get up from the couch to go open the door. I opened it and Ashlee jumped right on me getting straight to business.

She was wearing a red lingerie that I bought for her making my dick jump a little. I walked us to my room and threw her on my bed and taking my belt off while she started playing with her titties.

After taking out my manhood she did whatever the fuck she had to do.

----------------------------------------------

Y'all nasty ass proly maddd👀😂

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT ❤️