🖤19.19

A M I Y A

2 Days later
Wednesday
10am

We just finished packing to leave to Detroit for my birthday party and Lex decided to come with. We got really close over the days and we actually call each other best friends.

The one thing that was stressing me was Lontrell. Criag told me that his shit was packed to go to Detroit too, like nigga who the fuck invited you.

I still haven't told Andre that Lontrell might come but I'm sure he'll understand. It was hard to get Michael to come over but eventually he agreed.

Ka'Mari and Craig wanted to stay for some reason but I knew that Ka'Mari was staying for Tiana well I hope so, and Craig was probably cause he still wanna deal with Damar.

Our flight don't leave until 11:30am so we had to make it quick. Andre just finished showering and Michael was just watching tv with Trell.

I noticed that Trell was starting to talk more, he cause say more words cause all he knew was either daddy or mommy.

Another thing stressing me was that me and Andre fucked raw last night and I just don't need another baby right now cause I'm basically Michaels mother too.

So I just pray that none of that shits happening cause I ain't ready for baby number two with another nigga at the age of 19.

I zipped the suitcases and took two of them at a time to the living room. Andre was now in the kitchen making Trell something to eat while Michael ate cerel.

"Guys we have to go" I said and Michael stood up walking to fetch something. Trell slid down the couch and carried his toy bag and stood my the door. It was like he knew we was going.

"Igh lets go" Andre said and he started  taking some of the bags to the car.

"Michael yeen leave nothing cause we not coming back here" I asked he looked around then nod his head.

"Naw I got everything" he said take his suitcase and Trells down.

Andre came in and took the last ones and I took my handbag and walked to the door.

I locked it and took it down to the receptionist before leaving.

After taking the keys I walked to my car and strapped Trell. When I started the car Andre called me.

"Bae" I said pulling out of the driveway.

"We'll meet at the airport, Lex said you not answer your phone" he said.

"Ima call her back now" I said then hung up. I dailed Lex number and she answered on the first ring.

"Girll I been calling you, Lontrell is here" she said whispering.

"What" I asked feeling my heart drop to my stomach.

"Yea he just got here and he said he coming with or Trells not going" she said sounding like she was moving around.

Shit

"Igh bet Im coming" I said then hung up.

"The fuck wrong with Lontrell" I mumbled to myslef then dailed Andre's number.