🖤32

C R A I G

The ambulance took both Amiya and Ka'Mari. The doctors in the ambulance were struggling to get Amiya back and we was getting worried now. Lontrell was stressed about Amiya and definitely wanted revenge.

We got to the hospital and doctors were running to the emergency room with Amiya and they told us Ka'Mari would be fine. Right now I wanted to kill Kaden I don't know what came over her but if you mess with my brothers and sisters you messing with me.

After two hours a doctor walked towards us with a not so good looking ass face.

"It's a miracle that Miss King survived. We managed to remove the bullets but Miss King is in a coma and we don't know when she will awake up and by the looks of it she will not be awake anytime soon thank you" the doctor said and walked away.

Lontrell had no facial expression he was mad and he was breathing heavily. I've never seen Lontrell like this it was like he was going to kill someone any minute. We were told that we could only visit Amiya and Ka'Mari tomorrow so there was no use of staying.

"Aye Lontrell Ima go" I said and Lontrell nod his head.

I walked to my car and started driving home. I all I could think of was Amiya I told her dumb ass to stay in the car now her ass in a fuckin coma she might die.

I shook my head trying not think much about it as I parked my car in my garage. I noticed Jodis car was here too so Ima have to tell her what happened to Amiya. I got out the car and entered the house.

I walked in and found Michael sitting on the couch eating a bowl of popcorn watching tv. I thought about telling him but it was a bad Idea cause his already going through alot. The child can't even sleep at night he keeps crying for his mom.

"wassa Michael" I said next to him.

"hey uncle Craig" He said not taking his eyes off the tv.

"Naw don't call me uncle just call me Craig im too young" I said.

"ok Craig" He said.

"oh and Damar is here" He said now looking at me.

"Damar" I asked and he nod his head.

"Where"

"His upstairs with Jodi" he said and I nod my head. I stood up and walked upstairs to my room. I could hear them both in the bathroom talking.

"See Damar this baby is yours and I love Craig even if it means I have to lie to him and say it's his baby then I will do so" I head Jodi say and my heart stopped.

The baby ain't mine but it's Damar.

"yo just abort that damm baby its finna cause problems" I heard Damar say and they both walked out the bathroom to me sitting on the bed.

"So the baby ain't mine huh" I said looking at Jodi straight in her eyes.

"Um C-cr-craig baby when did you get home Damar and I were just talking about what a good father you'd make ain't it Damar" Jodi said lyin straight threw her teeth.

"Ima ask you one simple question Jodi who the fuck is the father of that FUCKIN CHILD" I shouted and she started crying movie back. I swear these females cry for every single damn thing.

"Craig I wanted to tell you but the time was never right and I was very scared this baby was a mistake baby it never meant to happen me and Damar was drunk that night" She said crying and moving back.

I stood up and walked closer to her and Damar held me.

"Aye shes pregnant" Damar said and I punched him straight in the face and Jodi started screaming. I started send blows to his face while Jodi was trying to separate us but I pushed her away and that gave Damar an opportunity to punch me in the eye.

I slapped the shit outta him and started kicking him multiple times causing blood to come out his mouth and he started coughing. Jodi walked up to me and turned me around then punch me hard as fuck in the nose cause me to bleed.

"Bitch I know the fuck you didn't" I said about to swing her.

"CRAIG NO" I heard Michael say causing me to turn around and Jodi was checking on Craig.

"IM TIRED OF YOU BITCH ASS NIGGAS AND HOES ALWAYS FIGHT. MY FUCKING MOTHER JUST DIED NIGGA AND YO ASS OUT HERE FIGHTING THE FUCK WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE" Michael shouted shocking all of us in the room.

I wanted to bro hug him cause that nigga maturity was kicking in but at the same time I wanted to beat his ass cause youn talk to me like that.

"when I get back here y'all asses better be gone" I said walking out with Michael following me.

"Where we going" Michael asked me.

"Let's go lil nigga" I said and Michael followed me to my car. I drove us to McDonald's cause I knew this kid probably starving. I got food for us and we sat in the car and had our food and the radio played.

I had no sympathy for Damar and Jodi infact I should kill both they asses. I started the engine and drove back home.

I took my gun and walked into the house and found no one I went into the closet and all of Jodis things were gone.

So they pussy asses ran away.

----------------------------------------------

Don't Forget To VOTE And COMMENT

Excuse the mistakes❤️