🖤10

(1 week later)

A M I Y A

I was at home waiting Karesha to pull up since Chloe was spending her day with James. My mom asked me to get a few things from the store.

After 10 minutes the door opened reveling Karesha.

"Hey girl" She said walking to me and hugging me.

"wasup" I said back to her.

Jodi did not want to talk to us and she has not been coming to school. She told us she hates us seeing her in that condition so when she heals she definitely gon come back to us and she had been seeing a therapist.

"Let's go our uder is here" I said and Karesha followed.

I needed to get me a car ASAP cause I'm tired of taking uders. We drove to the nearest store and bought everything we needed.

As we were walking at the corner of my eye I saw Lontrell.

"girl ain't that Lontrell over there" Karesha as she pointed to a car where there definitely was Lontrell and some hoe kissing on him.

"it sure damn is" I said still looking at them. He looked my direction and looked at me with no expression.

He then pushed girl on him to the side and got on his phone. The girl tired to get back on him but he pushed her harder causing her to fall out his car then looked at me again.

The girl on the floor looked at him and looked where he was looking which was at us. The girl on the floor then stood up and frown her eyebrows at us.

"You fucking with kids now Lontrell" she asked not taking her eyes off us.

Lontrell simply ignored her.

"Im talking to you bitch" she said at him and he looked at her with a death stare and she backed up.

"Karesha let's go I don't want no drama" as we were about to go we heard Karesha name being called out.

"KARESHA" we heard again we turned around and it was Keshawn.

Karesha and Keshawn were not dating they were like friends with benefits.

"aye we gon fight her or not cause im so ready to break her nose" Karesha said rolling her eyes.

"Nah ill see you later" I said to her since I already knew she was going with Keshawn.

"ok bye" she hugged me then left.

The girl that was with Lontrell smirked at made her way to me.

"so you fucking with my man girl" she said so close to me I could feel her breathing on me.

"girl back up" I said turning the other direction.

She grabbed the things in my hand and threw them on the floor with was milk and eggs since my mom wanted to bake.

Now she gon catch these hands I said to myself.