🖤13

Next Day

L O N T R E L

I woke up and checked the time and it was 11am. I took my phone off the charger from the nightstand and called Kaden, it rang for a few minutes and she declined my call like her always did ever since I sent her to my mom.

I then called my mom and it went straight to voicemail oh well. I went to the bathroom and turned the shower on and waiting for it to get hot while I brushed my teeth.

I got into the shower and showered for about 5 minutes them got out and did everything else that I had to do.

I went downstairs and made me a bowl of cereal then I switched the tv on and got on my phone. I had nothing to do today cause the trap house was doing good and Ion think Raymarcus will need me today.

I remembered Amiya is a school today and Craig probably out here fucking a bitch. Since I had nothing to do I finished my cereal and went down to the basement to fetch the weapons Raymarcus asked me to keep.

There were all types of guns and Raymarcus needed them probably gon use them on Ghost and his people. After loading all the weapons into a bag I placed them in my car and drove to the trap.

Amiya did not text me at all today and it bothered me cause why she texting me or calling me. I mean I understand she's at school today but a good morning babe would have been better.

I got to the trap and it was as usual I got out and went inside the house looking for Dasean and Dom to take the weapons out my car.

I spotted Desean coming down the stairs.

"Aye Sean there's some guns in my car I need you to give them to Ray" I said giving him my car keys and walked upstairs.

I walked into Raymarcus office and found Ka'Mari there but Raymarcus was not.

"Where's Ray" I asked sitting down.

"he fucking some bitch downstairs" Ka'Mari said lighting a blunt. He smoked for a bit then passed the blunt to me I smoked it then Desean walked in and gave me my car keys.

I nod my head at him.

"Yo Ka'Mari yo party still on on Saturday" Desean asked.

"Yea nigga" Ka'Mari said taking the blunt from me then suddenly gun shots went off. Me Ka'Mari and Desean went on the ground and took our guns out.

"Let's go mane" I said getting up from the floor with my head bent down. Ka'Mari and Desean got up and followed behind me in a line.

When we got to the end of the hallway all i could see was body's dropping to the floor. Soon bullets came flying our direction causing us to start shooting back.

Raymarcus then got on the floor and started shooting niggas too. Then out of the blue Deseans body dropped to the floor and he started bleeding from his neck causing him to choke then die.

That's when I got mad Desean been in the game longer that me he taught me most of the things I knew about the streets.

I loaded my gun and started shooting all the niggas in here. We couldn't tell who they where cause they were covered from head to toe.

I shot about 5 niggas then other them other niggas ran out and Raymarcus ran after them still shooting, the man probably tired of them.

After some time Raymarcus came back with a big mug on his face.

"Everyone get y'all black asses over here" Raymarcus shout walking back and forth.

We all quickly walked to him cause we knew if he was like this you better do the shit you told or you gon die.

"Be prepared for war" was all he said before walking to his office.

Everyone looked around then got back to what they was doing like we ain't just have a shoot out.

Criag and some niggas started cleaning up and taking the body's from the floor.

I looked at the time at it was 3:15 pm at this time I'd normally go pick Kaden up but she ain't here so Ima pick Amiya up.

"Aye Craig im out" I said and he nod his head.

I got to my car and drove to the school, I got there just in time cause the school just came out. I saw Amiya walking with her lil squad Jodi Karesha and Chloe.

I hooted hoping to catch her attention, I hooted again then that Karesha girl saw me then she started tapping Amiyas shoulder and pointed at me.

Amiya then hugged her friends and made her way to me.

"My moms fetching me" she said standing out the door looking dumb as hell.

"Get yo lame ass in the car Amiya" I said and she rolled her eyes dramatically then opened the door got in and banged it.

"Bang my shit like that again Ima throw you out this car" I said starting the car and started driving.

The drive was silent she kept on texting someone but i couldn't see who she was texting so I just brushed it off.

After a few we got to her house.

"Get out" I said to her.

"Fuck you nigga" she said getting out and banging my door again.

I looked at her then looked at my gun and back at her again, I wanted to shoot her ass so bad but I just shook my head and sped off.

----------------------------------------------

Who's wrong between Amiya and Lontrell? 😂🤔

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT

excuse the mistakes ❤️