Chapter 6

Third person POV

During the dinner, everyone is present, the upper level of the pack members. Jihoon, Minghao, Seungkwan, Joshua, Mingyu and Dino were there. Taehee was in the dining hall as well, as she is Dino's mate and Mingyu's sister. It was Taehee's idea to have that dinner together. She wanted Y/n to feel comfortable. It's been a few days since she first arrived at the mansion and Taehee could understand clearly that she's not feeling comfortable, at all.

But obviously she's not. Not after a remark from Minseo, who's unluckily joined them without the invitation.

They were eating as usual. Seungkwan, Dino and Mingyu would casually talked with Y/n where she only answered with a nod or sometime she just shook her head in denial.

Beforehand, Taehee did tell them that Y/n is not in state to talk with some strangers. She may need time and they understand it completely.

Everyone eats in peace until,

"I was wondering, what is she doing here?" Minseo was asking everyone but the boys seem to ignore her. "Jihoon oppa, why is the omega here with us? I thought you sent her away." Minseo was being clingy to Jihoon as usual.

"Excuse me! She's not the only omega in this room, or do you forget about it?" Taehee narrowed her eyes at Minseo but she just rolled her eyes. "Yah! I'm talking to you!" Taehee raised her voice. She may be and omega but she won't kneeled down or submit to a female like Minseo.

"Kim Taehee, I don't want to use my alpha voice on you so can we please eat in silence?" Jihoon finally spoke.

"No. I don't want to eat in the same room as her. She's not invited!" Taehee pointed her finger at Minseo. "Taehee, sweetheart..." Dino called her softly. "Don't you sweetheart me, Dino oppa. I have enough of this woman clinging with you like she's the Luna when she's obviously not!" Taehee finally raised her voice.

Minseo shot her a look "Yah-" "What?!" Taehee stood from her chair and just then another chair was pushed away. It was Y/n. She stood up out of the sudden. Her whole body is shaking. Her eyes landed on Jihoon. He was sitting there in silent but as a weak, unmated omega who always submit to an alpha, she could feel the anger in Jihoon. And his anger made her feel weak. He's about to explode. And she doesn't want to be in the room at the moment.

She quickly wrote something on the tissue with a pen she carried all day long with her. She then pushed the tissue to Seungkwan, who's sitting right next to her. She gave one last bow before she finally left the dining hall.

Seungkwan read the words on the tissue.

"I'm full. Thank you for the food."

Seungkwan looked at Y/n's food. She barely finished a quarter of her food. *she couldn't be full yet.* with a sighed, Seungkwan stood up and brought his plate and Y/n's plate with him.

"Where are you going? You haven't finish your meal." Minghao said.

"I'm eating this with Y/n. She needs to eat more." Seungkwan turned to leave. "What is it about the omega that you care so much?" Minseo asked. Her question caused a dead silent in the room with all heads turned towards her.

"Did you saying something?" Joshua asked.

"She's just a lost pathetic omega that Minghao oppa found. We know nothing about her and yet, all of you care so much about her. So what's the deal?"

Minghao slammed his fist on the table.

"Sit down Beta!" Jihoon used his alpha voice. It cause a slight fear within Minghao but he won't submit, not this time. He looked up at Jihoon. "Sorry hyung, but not this time." He then turned to Seungkwan, "You're going to Y/n's room?" he asked again and the male just nodded. "I'm coming with you."

"I'm coming too." Taehee ran towards Seungkwan. "Princess!" Dino called. "Don't Dino oppa!" Taehee stopped her mate. She then looked at Minseo "I can't stand breathing the same air with her, acting all superior and all. You know what woman, I hope one day when the alpha finally found her mate, nevertheless who is she, she will put you right back at your place. Who knows, you could finally experience a life like a lost, pathetic omega."

"Enough!" Jihoon shouted. Everyone in the room fell dead silence. Taehee on the other hand, dropped on her knees, whole body shaking.

Minseo let out a chuckle. "Who's acting like a superior now? You and your word. Now look who's on the knees."

"Shut the fuck up, Minseo!" Jihoon raised his voice at Minseo. "Wh-what, Jihoon oppa-" "Leave Minseo." Jihoon said coldly. "Bu-But she-" "I said leave, damn it!" Jihoon shot her a death glare.

Minseo stood up in anger. "How could you? I'm your cousin." She fake a cry. "I don't give a damn about that! Leave!" Jihoon shouted once again. Minseo ended up stormed out from the room while crying, for real this time.

Jihoon then walked to Taehee, who's still shaking. Her brother and her mate were trying to calm her down but she flinched when Jihoon tried to hold her shoulder. She was sobbing against Mingyu's chest.

"I'm sorry, Taehee." Jihoon apologized. Mingyu looked at Jihoon, "Is it worth it, alpha? I thought you treat her like your own sister. But I thought wrong. I'm sorry. I'll bring her to her room. Dino, stay with her tonight." Mingyu went on his feet. "Will do." Dino gave Jihoon one last bow before he went after Mingyu.

"Well, good night, alpha." Joshua then got up and leave as well.

"Let's go, Seungkwan. Y/n must be hungry." Minghao gently pushed Seungkwan on his back. "Good night, alpha." Minghao nodded at him before they both walked out, leaving Jihoon alone in the dining room.

"What's going on here?" Jihoon was asking himself.

Author's note  : if you don't remember minseo, she appeared in the early chapter when minghao first brought yn to their place.