Chapter 34

Jihoon's POV

My face scrunched up when I feel the sunlight on my face. Damn, morning already? I let out a heavy sigh before I turned to my side. My hand landed on something else rather than the soft mattress.

I opened my eyes slightly.

Oh, right.

I'm in her room.

My eyes landed on Y/n's bare back. There are lots of scars on it but I don't mind. I scooted closer to her. Softly, I kissed her nape. Then I kissed her shoulder blade, then I moved to the scar on her back. I kissed each one of the scar, hoping that the bad memories behind those scar would fade away.

I silently listen to her soft snore. She must be tired after everything happened last night. My fingers softly run through her hair.

"Hmm..." she whined in her sleep. "Oppa...."

"Hmmm?"

"I'm cold." She said.

I chuckled. Of course she would. I pulled down the cover when I kissed her back a moment ago. And stupid me, I didn't pulled it back. "Sorry, baby." I pulled the cover over her again. She snuggled onto the cover.

"Baby, can you turn to me?" I whispered into her hear. "Don't want. Go...to sleep oppa. I'm...tired." She mumbled.

"Please?" I pleaded.

She turned to the other side, facing me. She looked at me sleepily. "There."

I went closer to her and kissed her head, "Thank you, Y/n." "For?" she asked with her eyes still close. I hugged her closer to me, my hand rested on her bare waist, "For not giving up on us, for giving me chances, for being so forgiven, for trusting me, for everything." I whispered to her.

"...hmmm..." she snuggled close to me. I felt a faint kissed on my collarbone. "Thank you...for making me feel...less unwanted."

"Baby, we talked about this last night. You are always wanted, by me at least."

"I know." She answered simply. "Can...I just sleep... for a little bit more?" she asked me. "Of course, princess. I'll prepare hot bath for you when you wake up. How's that sound?" I tugged strands of hair behind her ear.

"Sounds great."

I smiled. "I'll see you in an hour then." "Sure." She then went back to sleep.

I smiled contently. Having her in my arms right now is like a dream come true. She's my world now. Forget world! She's my whole galaxy now. She's my home.

My little omega.

After leaving her with her hot bath, I hurriedly clean myself and went down to eat something. Since my meeting is 12, I decided just to get ready early. You'll never know what can happen in between that.

When I went down to get something to eat, I didn't see Y/n anywhere. She's probably still in her hot bath. She needs that. I understand.

After having a chat with Mingyu, Joshua hyung and Seungyeon in the kitchen, I decided to go back to my room to get ready.

I was buttoning my shirt when someone knocked on my door. The scent caught my attention so I practically ran to get the door. "Y/n?" I was surprise to find her in front of my room.

"I...I...was looking for you." she said with her head lowered.

I frowned. Is there anything wrong with her? Is everything okay?

"Come in, Y/n." I let her walked into my room before I close shut the door behind us. She looked at me, "You're...getting ready?" she asked and I nodded, "Yeah. I plan to leave early. Don't want to get stuck in any congestion on the road." I told her.

She nodded silently.

"What's wrong?" I asked her curiously. "Nothing." She walked to me. Her fingers started to button the shirt for me.

My left hand went to her waist and I pulled her slightly closer to me. "What's wrong? You can tell me."

Her fingers finished buttoning my shirt. She rested her hands on my chest. "Can I..." her face slowly started to blush. 

Cute.

She pressed her lips into tiny lines. "Can I-I...have one...of your s-shirt?"

"I-I'm not...going to do....anything with your shirt. I-I'm just...borrowing it for a while." She stuttered.

I frowned at her request. My shirt? For what? 

Then I remembered something.

"Are you nesting, baby?" I asked her. She looked at me with wide eyes, "N-no, I'm not. I-...uhm..I-" "Y/n?" I looked at her with clouded eyes. She should not hide it from me if it's true she's nesting.

There are three processes that are painful for the omega; the nesting, the marking, the heat. These three processes...if the omega did not handle it with care, it could emotionally disturb them, especially if the omega found its mate.

The nesting; a phase before the heat. Usually the omega would grab anything that could make her feel at peace. Clothes, teddy bears, duvet or anything. The omega wouldn't want anyone to touch her 'nest' during that time or else the omega could be in wave of emotions such as fury, distress and sadness. And I don't want that. I want her to be as comfortable as ever.

"Y-Yes, I am, alpha."

I sighed. I held onto her shoulder while my other hand tilted her chin, making her look at me. "You should say it sooner baby." "I ...d-don't want you ...t-to fe-feel un-uncomfortable around me." She had tears in her eyes.

"No! Baby, no! Don't say such thing." I kissed her head. "Come with me." I pulled her hand and brought her to my walk-in wardrobe. "This is my wardrobe. Take as many as you need Y/n."

"B-But" "Come. I'll help you." I started to grab some of my clothes. "Are these okay?"

She nodded.

"What else?"

"Yo-your kni-knitted ....sweater. I love that a lot."

"Go on. Take it, baby. It's all yours." I nodded at where I placed my favourite knitted sweater. Maybe now I should say it's her favourite knitted sweater. She walked to my wardrobe and took the sweater. Without saying anything, she took off her shirt.

"Y-Y/n?" I was flustered at her sudden action. "Sorry." She apologised before she quickly put on my sweater. "You're leaving...for the meeting...soon. I don't want...to miss you too much." She said before she sniff my sweater. "This will do the job...while you're out."

My heart softened. She's going to miss me that much. Oh right. Nesting. Maybe that's why. Otherwise she wouldn't be like this.

"Sorry that I have to leave but don't worry. I'll cuddle with you once I reach home okay?" I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.