Chapter 9

Third person POV

After spending a few more hours with the three males, another knock was heard on the door. Mingyu volunteered to get the door.

"Oh Seungkwan."

Seungkwan walked in. "Hi Y/n." He smiled at her. Y/n nodded at him, "Seungkwan oppa." He smiled. "Yeah, I can get used to your voice.

"Wait! You know?!" Mingyu asked and he nodded. "Yesterday."

"Why are you here, Seungkwan?" Joshua asked. "Ah! Right!" Seungkwan turned to Minghao. He gave a bow to him. "Beta, you are requested in the alpha's reading room now."

Minghao frowned, "Is everything okay?" he asked the younger male and he nodded. "Nothing serious but I heard the Nightwalkers pack are coming over for dinner."

Mingyu's face brightened. "Nightwalkers? Is Wonwoo coming too?" "I guess so." Seungkwan asked.

"Night...walkers?" Y/n spoke.

"Ah! They're from the west pack and they're our friend. Alpha Jihoon and Alpha Seungcheol are good friend." Minghao said. "Al-Alpha?" Y/n's voice are shaking. "Hey don't worry. They won't hurt you. None of them will, I promise you." Mingyu smiled at her.

Minghao then got up. "I should be going then. Oh and Y/n, thank you for your time. I'm going to talk to him about this as well." He smiled at her and she gave him a small nod. With that Minghao walked out from the room.

"So what do you want to do now?" Seungkwan asked with a smile.

Minghao walked into the alpha's reading room after receiving a soft 'come in' from inside. He was glad that Minseo wasn't there. Or else, he would have to leave the room early.

Jihoon placed his pen down. "The Nightwalkers pack are coming for dinner, Seungcheol and his kids." "So I heard from Seungkwan. Are they here for a business?" Minghao asked. "Nothing big. They just miss us." Jihoon told Minghao and he nodded, "I'll get them to prepare everything for the guest."

"Thanks."

"Uhm and alpha...it's about the omega, Y/n." Minghao said. "What's with her?" Jihoon raised an eyebrow. "We got something from her." Minghao told him.

"Let's hear it then."

Minghao took out a small paper. "She's from the White Hound pack."

That sentence brought a deep frown on Jihoon's face. "White Hound? They don't have a daughter. They only have a son right?"

Jihoon still remember he used to go the White Hound's mansion when he's a little kid. His parents always go there for a meeting with the Alpha and the Luna of the pack. He sometimes would play together with their only son.

"According to her story, she was raised in an underground room with no window and lots of scent blocker." Minghao turned to the back side of the note.

Minghao added, "She's been living there for as long as she remember. That was until White Hound pack got attack."

Jihoon nodded, "The night when the whole pack was wiped out. No one's alive and we still don't know who's responsible for the attack." Minghao nodded while listening to the Alpha. "Anything else? What about the previous place she went? Any pack?" Jihoon asked.

Minghao shook his head, "Apparently no. She give no answer when we asked about that. She just stare into empty spaces. But like I said before, she may be abused before I brought her here. Maybe that's why she gives us no name." Minghao explained.

Jihoon nodded. "Anything else?"

"I would like you to consider taking her in." Minghao said. "No." Jihoon answered sternly.

"But-" "You asked and I say no. End of discussion." Jihoon looked at Minghao with a dark gaze. "Why?" he asked him back.

"Xu Minghao! You dare questioning an Alpha's decision?!" Jihoon stood up from his chair. If before this he was looking coldly at Minghao, this time it was a glare.

Minghao took a deep breath. He's not an idiot nor an ignorance. He knew Jihoon was using his alpha's voice on him and to be true, it sent cold chill even to the Beta.

"I'm just asking. Why? If this happen to any other omega, would you still give the same answer?" Minghao asked.

"Look! I just trying to keep everyone safe! I don't want to live under the same roof with an enemy." Jihoon said coldly. "And I thought I told you I would be responsible for that." Minghao said.

Jihoon glared at him, "You know what, do what you want. I don't care anymore. Keep her in you want."

Minghao smiled a bit.

"But remember, a single suspicious move from her and I'll be kicking her out, personally." Jihoon warned him. "Noted that. Thank you, alpha." Minghao gave him a bow before he walked out from Jihoon's reading room.

Jihoon leaned against the chair. "What is it about that girl that make everyone wants her?!"

Author's note : Sorry for the bad update this week. I'm having problem within my family. I just don't have the mood to write. I hope I didn't spoil this update. I'll be back with a better 'me' next week. See you.