Chapter 13

Y/n POV

"Where is she?! I can't find her anywhere! Help me find her!"

I frowned when I heard the familiar voice. 

Taehee. 

I walked out from the kitchen and went to the stairs. I waited there for her to appear.

"Dino oppa, I told you I can't find her in her room! She won't leave her room unless she's with me-" Taehee stopped abruptly at the stairs and looked down at me. "Taehee, what's wrong?" Dino came over to her before he looked at me as well. "Yah, Y/n-ah."

I smiled at both of them.

Taehee hurriedly ran down the stairs.

"Y-Yah..." I tried to call her. I'm scared that she will trip. But I guess she didn't even bother to listen. Once she reached down, she threw herself at me. "Where were you?!" she asked me.

"Uhm...kitchen? I'm making toast...do you want some?" I asked her. "You're making toast? Seriously?" she asked me.

"What? Nothing wrong...with that right?"

"Do you know how worried I am when I don't find in your room or in bathroom?!" I chuckled, "Then maybe next time...you could search in the kitchen first..." I spoke.

She's worried for no reason.

Taehee would be sad if you leave. We don't want that right?

I remembered the alpha's word last night. I looked at Taehee. So I do have an effect on her?

After that small commotion, I decided to make some toast for Dino oppa and Taehee. And while we are eating, another two figures walked into the kitchen. It's the alpha and Minghao oppa. My breath caught in the throat.

After our encounter last night, I don't know what to think of him. I've never been introduced to him properly and as far as I know his name is Lee Jihoon, the young alpha. That's all I know about him.

He looks fierce and always looks uninterested in mostly everything. But last night, I like how the way he was talking to me. He spoke with such a soft voice. Well, except when he use his alpha's voice to get me talking.

"Good morning." Minghao greeted me, Taehee and Dino as he took an empty seat around the kitchen island. Jihoon sat next to him without saying anything.

I look at Minghao oppa, "Toast?" "Two please. Thank you, angel." He smiled. I blushed at the nickname. No one ever call me with that.

Jihoon turned to Minghao. "What was that?" "Nothing." Minghao shrugged. I turned to look at the alpha, "T-To-Toast?" "A piece is enough." He answered me.

Woah! I didn't expect him to reply me.

I took some bread and brought them to the toaster and I placed them in all at once. While waiting for the bread, I listen to their conversation.

"You're early today. Going somewhere?" Dino asked. "Meeting with the Nightwalkers." I heard the alpha answered.

At that moment, I fell something in my stomach. I don't feel good. I placed my hand right above my stomach. What's this? What now?

Then it hit me. This is not good!

TING!

The breads jumped out from the toaster. I quickly placed two toasts on a plate and another one on a separate plate. I brought the plate to Minghao oppa and the alpha.

"Did you..."

"Ye-Yes?" I looked at the alpha, surprise that he talked to me first. He looked at me before he shook his head, "Never mind." I nodded at him before I walked away to the sink.

And it hurts again. No, please!

After the alpha and Minghao oppa left, Dino left as well, telling us that he needs to be somewhere. So after everyone left, I went closer to Taehee. "I want to ask you...something." "What is it?" she asked.

"Where's the dungeon? Or any room that have...I don't know...steel door...or anything like that?"

Taehee looked at me in shock as if I grew another head. "Why are you asking me this?"

"I'm... I think...my heat... is near." I announced. She was surprise. "Okay, I understand but why dungeon?"

I sighed, "Remember what I told you before? How they kept me away during my heat?" "Ah! Right! That...but Y/n...you do know that we didn't do that here right?" Taehee asked me. "When is it? Your heat..." she added.

"I don't know. This evening?"

Taehee got off from the chair. "Come with me. I'll bring you to that place. Pack your clothes until your last day of heat."

"Huh?" I blinked at her in puzzle.

With a bag of clothes for at least 4 days, Taehee and I walked towards the end of the pack property, There, I could see a good size of cottage. "Are you going to ...lock me here?" I asked Taehee.

"I'm not locking you, silly." Taehee chuckled. "This is where the female omega usually spent her days during her heat. Come." Taehee pulled my hand. I could see some women were waiting outside the cottage.

"There are only a few number of omega in our pack. You and me are part of the 'some' so this place is practically for us. Since Dino oppa marked me, I never step here again." Taehee told me. "These women are the pack's warrior." Taehee nodded at the women. And they bowed at her and me, "Y/n ssi? I heard about you from Taehee ssi." One of the lady said.

I looked at Taehee for explanation. "While you were packing you stuff, I called them to guard this place. So they knew a bit about you. Except for that dark thing you told me of course." Taehee told me. "If you ever need anything, you can just call them or write notes if you're uncomfortable. I informed them about it too."

I nodded at her with a small smile. How thankful I am to have her with me right now.

"Now you will stay here until your last day of heat. Should I come over to get you?" she asked and I nodded eagerly. "No problem." Taehee smiled. "And you don't have to worry about staying here. We have everything; foods, drinks, water to keep you clean and this cottage is covered with scent-blocker. These female warriors will keep the men away from this place." Taehee explained to me. "How's that sound? Less dark huh?" she added.

I chuckled as I nod my head.

"Well then, get inside and get comfortable. I see you in four day?" Taehee hugged me.

"Thank you Taehee. Thank you so much for helping me out." I whispered to her. She pulled away from the hug, "We omega need to be strong, for ourselves." Taehee smiled and I nodded upon hearing that.

"Bye then."

I watched as she walked away from the place.