EPILOGUE

A few years has passed since the battle with the Iron Banes. After the battle, under Seungyeon lead, they went to Iron Banes' mansion and set the other omega's free. Some of them went back to their family and for the omegas who lost their family and have no place to stay, they can choose to stay with the west, the north, the south or the east pack.

Resulting from that, the Bloodmoon Canines received a few more number of omega after they heard that the Luna of the pack is an omega. They believe that the pack is able to understand the omega better, with the help from their Luna.

And they did. 

For few years, Alpha Jihoon and the other are working hard to enforce a law for the omegas' safety. They provide a safe environment for the omega to grow and to live, doesn't matter if it's a female omega or a male omega.

The slavery on the omega has ended and if anyone found to be keeping an omega as a slave, that person will receive a punishment. All the wealth will be taken away. For those who found guilty raping an omega, that person will receive a death sentence.

Jihoon was on his paper work, again. It was for reconstruct education syllabus for the omega. He think that the omega too should receive some education on self-defense and not limited to only how to do house chores or on how to keep your mate happy.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Jihoon's nose caught a scent. A smile appeared, "You can come in, baby."

The door flew open and Y/n walked in with a cup of tea. "I bought something for you to drink." She smiled beautifully at him.

Jihoon got up from his chair and walked to the couch in the room. "Keep me accompany for a while, will you?" he sat on the couch. "Anything for you, alpha." Y/n placed the cup down and sat next to her mate.

Jihoon slung an arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer. She rested her head on his chest. Her hand played with his button. "Are you feeling tired today, oppa?" She asked. "I do. There's so much to do." Jihoon sighed. Y/n's finger traced his chest. "Hang in there okay. I know you can do it. You're a strong alpha. You're my strong alpha." She looked up and pecked his lips.

"Hmm?" Jihoon looked at her. "That's not enough, baby." He teased her. She went to straddle him. She wrapped her hand around his neck and dove in for some passionate kiss. Jihoon kept his hands on her waist to keep her still.

She has no problem of letting Jihoon's tongue exploring her mouth. She let out a soft moan when Jihoon caressed her inner thigh.

Just when they were about to go a little further, the door flew open again and two kids ran into the room.

Y/n rolled her eyes. "I know I should lock the door." She got off Jihoon. The kids ran on Jihoon. "Appa!"

Jihoon smiled widely. "Eunbi! Eunha!" he kissed his daughter. "Appa miss you." Jihoon smiled. "We miss you too, appa!" "Let's go out and play something." Four-years-old-identical twins Eunbi and Eunha said to their father.

"Where's Junki?" Jihoon asked the twins. "I'm here." The fraternal twin, Lee Junki walked up to his father.

Jihoon gave him a kiss on his head. "How's my little alpha today?" he asked. Junki just nodded.

"Did any of you give omma a hard time?" Jihoon asked the triplets. "Not Eunha. Junki did." Eunha said.

"Come to omma, Junki." The little boy climbed on top of Y/n. "He fought with Jisoo." Y/n said. "She's a fighter too, like her mother." She added.

Jihoon chuckled. "Sounds a lot like Minseo when she's little. Like mother, like daughter."

Another knocks were heard. Dino stood at the door with his four years old daughter, Lee Gaeun. "Me and Taehee are going out with the kids for a while. We won't be back until dinner." He told the alpha and he nodded. With that Dino walked away.

"Let's go and play at the backyard, appa." Eunbi said with her sparkly eyes. "Yes, yes. At the backyard! There's a huge swing Minghao samchon put up for us." Eunha added excitedly.

"Well maybe you can go with Junki first? I need to talk with omma." Jihoon said.

"But you will be there right?" Junki asked. "I will." Jihoon smiled. Junki jumped down from Y/n's lap. "Let's go, Eunha, Eunbi." He took his sisters' hand on his left and right hand, taking away his sisters away from the room, probably heading straight to the backyard.

Y/n smiled, "I'm glad that I have Junki to look after his sisters." "Of course. An alpha always take care of the omega. And I'm proud of Junki." Jihoon said and Y/n nodded. "So what do you want to talk about?" Y/n asked him.

"Nothing..." Jihoon pulled Y/n to straddle him again. "I just want to continue where we left." Jihoon was about to kiss Y/n but she placed her finger on his lips, "Nope." Y/n stopped him. "You haven't spent much time with the kids. Let's go out and play with them okay." Y/n looked at him.

"But what about me?" he asked.

Y/n chuckled before she bent down and pecked his lips. "Wait until tonight okay. I'll treat you well." She said teasingly before she got up from him, walking towards the door.

"I'll wait for that, my little omega."

Y/n smiled at him, "See you downstairs, alpha." With that she walked out from the room.

Jihoon let out sigh. Though he was sighing, the smile still hasn't leave his face. He was happy with everything now. It was more than he could ask for. He has his triplet with him but most importantly, he has his omega with him.

And he will continue to be with her until his last breathe.

Author's note : And that's the end! Sorry for the short last episode. I want to give some closure to their family story. I hope you're okay with this. 

I want to thank everyone here who has been reading this from the first chapter until the last update. Please know that your comment, your votes mean a lot me. It gives me motivation to keep writing. Sometimes I found myself smiling while reading your comment, thinking how lucky I am to have you, dear readers ^^ so thank you thank you. You mean a lot to me. I will be back next week or next two weeks with a new book ft Joshua. I would be happy if you could be there as well. ^^

Once again, thank you thank you and thank you

foreverinfinite

January, 2022