Chapter 8

Third person POV

Knock! Knock!

The door to Y/n's room flew open a bit and Taehee walked in. "Y/n?" she called but Y/n wasn't around. She closed the door behind her and walked in further into the room.

"Taehee?"

Taehee turned around in surprise. "God! Y/n! Don't do that!" Y/n's appearance caused a little heart attack to Taehee. She laughed, "Sorry. I was in the bathroom."

Taehee nodded, "Yeah I can see that. So you're okay? Minghao oppa told me you cried to sleep last night." "Oh that." Y/n then walked to the closet to get something fresh to wear.

Taehee sat on her bed. "Do you want to talk about it?" "Maybe...later..." Y/n answered. "Sure." Taehee smiled.

She then watched silently as Y/n chose her outfit for the day. Just then she saw something right where the bathrobe end. Taehee frowned deeply. *scar?* she got up and walked closer to Y/n.

"Y/n..."

"Hmm?" Y/n answered without turning to Taehee. She stopped right behind Y/n. From there, more scars are visible. On her nape and there are a lot more on her leg.

"Yah..." Taehee felt her stomach sank. "What?" Y/n finally turned to face her. "Sorry, but-" without saying anything else, Taehee untied the bathroom, leaving Y/n only in her undergarment.

"Ta-Taehee...?"

Taehee's eyes trailed from the scars on her collarbone, even on her chest, area around her belly button, area right on her v-line, on her thigh down to her toes.

"What happen to you?!" Taehee's anger rose and it's easy for Y/n to detect that since she's too an omega.

"Tae-hee..." Y/n felt her tears blurred her sight. "You know what, get dressed. I'm taking you to the alpha." Taehee said. At the mention of the alpha, Y/n gone weak. "N-No, not the alpha. Please...." She pleaded to Taehee.

"But he needs to know, Y/n. We can find who did this to you!"

"Alpha...an alpha...did this...and his pack...."

Taehee's eyes saddened when Y/n told her that. "Okay. Get dress. I won't take you to anyone but you will need to tell me everything that happened. No secret."

Y/n gave a small nod.

"Oh god." Taehee went to hug the terrified omega.

As promised, Taehee spent the whole day with Y/n. They first went breakfast together then went back into Y/n's room where she told everything that happen to her. From her family getting attacked and killed, to her temporary 'home' till the day Minghao found her.

Her story left Taehee crying.

Y/n handed some tissues to Taehee. "I couldn't imagine living like that for years...what they did to you is unforgivable." Taehee cried.

Y/n smiled softly at the omega. "I'm used...to submit...to every single words even not the one from the alpha. Now do you...get it why I'm so...conscious around everyone...?"

Taehee nodded. She blew her nose and that made Y/n chuckled.

"Taehee...can I trust you...not to tell this to anyone?"

"Of course you can. I will not tell anyone about this. If you want them to know, you have to tell them yourself. It's not my story to tell." Taehee said. Y/n smiled, "Thank you, Taehee."

Just then someone knocked on the door.

"Y/n? It's me." Minghao called from the outside.

Y/n got up and opened the door.

Other than Minghao, there also Joshua and Mingyu. "How are you feeling?" Minghao asked and Y/n just nod. Minghao might have heard her voice last night but not the other two.

"Are you busy right now? We need to talk." Minghao asked.

Y/n looked back into her room, nodding at Taehee.

"Yo, big bro!" Taehee greeted her brother. "What are you doing here brat?" Mingyu rolled her eyes.

"I asked her to check on Y/n." Minghao answered on behalf of Taehee. She stuck her tongue out to Mingyu, teasing him.

Minghao then looked at Taehee. "Taehee, we need to talk with Y/n. Do you mind?" he asked. Taehee looked at Y/n. "Y/n, will you be fine on your own?" she asked and Y/n nodded.

"Okay." Taehee got off from the bed and walked to the door. She gave a bow to Minghao and Joshua. "Bye big bro." Taehee patted his chest. "Just leave, damn it" Mingyu rolled her eyes which only caused Taehee to laugh, "Yeah I love you too."

So the three males walked into her room. She brought them to sit at the couch set presented in the room.

Y/n looked between the three males, waiting for any of them to speak.

"So Y/n..." Joshua clear his throat. "We are here because...we need some information from you and we hope you would help us."

"Su-Sure..."

Mingyu and Joshua looked at her in surprise. "Y-You ju-just talk." Mingyu then looked at Minghao, "Hyung you know?"

Minghao nodded, "I heard her last night."

Joshua smiled softly at her, "You have a soothing voice, Y/n." "Thank...you." Y/n blushed slightly. "Forget soothing! I just love her voice!" Mingyu squealed. "Okay, Romeo. Let's get to business  first, okay?" Minghao slapped Mingyu's back gently.

"So...what do you...need to know?" Y/n looked at them. "Just a few question. Your answer will help us asking the alpha's permission if you can stay here with us." Joshua told her.

Y/n was surprise to hear that. "Stay here...with you...?" "Yes. Do you not like it?" Mingyu uneasily looked at Minghao.

"N-No...it's not that..." Y/n played with her fingers. "It's okay, Y/n. You can choose to stay or to leave. No one's going to force you." Joshua smiled at her gently.

Y/n just nodded.