Chapter 39

Third Person POV

Jihoon went down to the basement to double-check on the omega. "So we have all the omega here?" he asked. Minghao came forward with a list. "If according to here, we have all the omega. The parents already gave their consent to keep their daughter and son here until it is safe to leave." Minghao said.

Jihoon nodded.

"Okay, listen everyone." Jihoon said out loud, gaining the attention from the omega downstairs. "There'll be fight happening soon. They are looking for you." he said. Murmurs started to arise as the omegas as worried for their safety.

"But worry not. I, as the alpha will protect you. No one going to take you away. I promise that you will return to your family without scratch. Mark my word!" he announced. The omega bowed their heads at the alpha.

"Thank you alpha!" "Long live Bloodmoon Canine!"

Jihoon nodded. He turned to Minseo. "Promise to look after them?" She nodded, "I'll risk my life for them, alpha." Jihoon kissed her head, "Be safe, dear cousin. I love you."

Minseo blushed as she nodded and Jihoon walked away.

Seungyeon came to her and wrapped his hand around her. "Do you have to go, Seungie?" Minseo whined. "I have to, Minnie. I want to. Alpha Jihoon did so much for me and my sister. I want to help him." Seungyeon said.

Minseo nodded. "Be safe, Seungie." Seungyeon bent down and kissed his mark on her. "I will return for you, my princess." he then kissed her on the lips. "I love you." Minseo held in her tears.

Taehee didn't pull away from the hug. She wanted to hug Dino for a little longer. "Taehee..." Dino kissed her head. "I'll be back for you, for our kids." He said. "Please trust me."

Taehee cried before she broke the hug. "Promise me you'll come back. Our pups need you." Dino smiled as he bent down kissed her lips. "I will, Taehee. I promise."

Jihoon held tightly onto Y/n's hand. "Baby..." he looked into her eyes. "You'll be fine right?" Y/n asked him. "I will, baby. I'll return back to you without scratch." He bent down and kissed her. Y/n wrapped her hand around his neck. "I love you, alpha Jihoon." She said between the kisses.

"And I love you more, my little omega." Jihoon bent down and kissed the mark on her neck.

"Oppa...there's something... you should know." Y/n looked at him. "What is it baby?" Jihoon rubbed his nose against her.

"I'm pregnant."

Jihoon pulled away from her and looked at her in surprise. "You're joking right?"

She shook her head with tears ran down her cheeks. "I checked with the pack doctor after the meeting this morning. It's positive." She smiled.

Jihoon cried. "Oh my god!" he hugged her close. "I'm going to be a father! Thank you, Y/n. Thank you." he cried on her. Y/n tugged tightly on his shirt. "So...make sure you ...return home. I need you here. Your babies...need you here." She couldn't stop her tears.

He wiped her tears. "I will, baby. I will." He kissed her head.

One of the hunter went down, "Alpha, we see them at the border! They're approaching from the north!" he announced.

The male mates pulled away from their other half. "It's time for battle." Jihoon led the males out and leave the omega at the basement with their female fighter and warriors.

The males surrounded the borders. "Any news from the south border?" Jihoon asked. "No, alpha. Everything's clear. The south pack didn't report anything either." One of the hunter said.

"Alpha!" another wolf ran to Jihoon. "They're here. Approximately, 300m ahead." The wolf said. Jihoon nodded. "First line, shift!"

A number of fighter started to shift into their wolf form. "Let them attack first. Second line, prepare for defence!" Jihoon gave order.

"Got it!" more wolves started to shift.

Seungyeon then ran to Jihoon. "Alpha Jihoon." "What is it?" Jihoon looked at him.

"There are small number coming from the east. Alpha Seungcheol and his members are already at their place." Seungyeon reported. Jihoon nodded, "Understand. Seungyeon, I need to work together with Nightwalker. Make sure those wolves don't reach the mansion." Jihoon said.

"I understand, alpha!" with that Seungyeon shifted to his wolf form and went back to his spot.

Jihoon waited until he could see a small group of wolves marched towards them. He gritted his teeth. "They're here."

The wolves on the front line let out a loud growl.

Meanwhile, the man named Hosu smiled. "He's leading the whole troop of wolf. How cute." He looked at his members, "Make sure to get the omega." "And her brother?" one of them asked. "I don't care about him. Do want you want with him." Hosu smirked.

"I only want my omega."

Author's note :  Happy new years guys!! ^^ I feel happy to be able to update today on the first day of 2022. I hope all of you are blessed with happiness, health and wealth in 2022.