Chapter 29

Third person POV

Jihoon was hugging Y/n. He let her cried on his chest. His hands were loosely wrapped around her waist.

"I'm sorry...alpha." She sobbed. "It's not your fault, baby." Jihoon kissed her head. "But I do need to know everything." He told her.

"After..." she sobbed. "After my family...my pack...got killed, I was taken away... they kept me...and others omega...down at the basement." Y/n's words were stopped with her tears. The past memories suddenly started to come back to her.

"We were...treated like a sex sl-slave. We were tor-tured...every day. Almost once in an hour...those guys, f-from the pack...will come down...and do it with us. Sometimes, it keeps ...going until night time."

"Things got worst...when it's during....the r-rut..." she sobbed. "Sometimes it las-ted for...hours." She added. "We are being...used most of the time. But when...we're on our heat, they...would locked us in a d-dark room with no food and drink for d-days."

"Some of us...who couldn't stand it decided to k-kill ourselves." Y/n gulped her saliva. "I've...tr-tried a few times...but didn't succeed."

Jihoon hugged her closer. "Is that why you tried to kill yourself last time, Y/n?"

Y/n snuggled up closer to him and cried even more. "I'm sorry...I couldn't face you. With my condition...with my dark past, I can't let you love me. I'm tainted. You deserve someone better. Someone who is not...tainted like me."

Jihoon kissed her head again. "It's okay, Y/n. It's not your fault. You are not tainted. You are not dirty. You are my mate. You are my strong omega mate. Thank you so much for being alive up till now, baby. Thank you for bringing happiness to me."

"Bu-but...some wolves took away my first. Are you-" "I am still going to mate you, Y/n. I'm not going to abandon you just because some lustful wolves took away your virginity. What's important now is that I'm going to be your last and I will always be." Jihoon gently rubbed her back. "No one else is going to hurt you now."

Jihoon waited until Y/n calmed down. He has a lot to ask her but decided to let her calm for a bit. He knows it could be a huge burden for her to tell him about it.

"Do you want to sleep now?" he asked her. "Can...you st-stay with me tonight?" she asked him. "You don't have to ask, sweetheart." Jihoon fixed her position and pulled the cover over both of them. They were facing each other. Jihoon's hand gently caressed her cheek. "I'm sorry for what happen to you in the past, Y/n. But you don't need to worry. I will keep you safe." Jihoon went closer and kissed her forehead. "Good night, Y/n."

Y/n POV

It was dark and I could see nothing. It's pitch black here.

"Hello?" I looked around but found no one. "Hello? Anyone's here?" I keep walking forward even though I don't know where I'm heading to.

Out of the sudden, I felt cold breeze on my skin. It feels so...eerie and uncomfortable. "H-Hello?" my voice started to sound shaky. I don't like this feeling.

"Are you happy now, princess?"

"Who's there?!" I turned around but still found no one. There must be someone here!

"Do you think I would let an omega like you live freely?"

I listened to the voice again. It's him!

"I'-I'm not afraid ...of you!"

"But you are shaking right now, princess." the dark voice chuckled. It send a shiver down my spine. I always hate the way he laugh, the way he talk, the way his voice sounded. I hate everything about him!

"Come back to us, omega. Your alpha won't love you. He won't touch you. You're tainted."

"N-No, he's n-not-"

"Open your eyes omega! No alpha would want to mate you! No one would want a tainted omega like you!"

I then felt a pair of hand wrapped around my waist from behind. "Come back to us. Come back to me." The voice whispered right next to my ears.

I had tears in my eyes. "N-No."

The pair of hands started to trace up to my breast and touched me all over.

"N-No, pl-please...No!"

"Y/n?!"

"No!" I opened my eyes and came face-to-face with worried Jihoon oppa.

"Baby, you're having nightmare." He looked down at me. I quickly sat up and panted heavily. Sweats covered my face and some of my hair were stuck on my forehead.

Jihoon oppa quickly took my hand. "Hey, hey look at me." He then let go off my hand and cupped my face instead. "Look at me Y/n."

"Oppa...they're here. They're...coming back. For me...I can't go back there. I don't ...want to go back." I cried.

He hugged me tightly, "You are not going anywhere, Y/n. This is your home. Your home is with me. I won't let anyone else take you away from me." I could feel a kiss on my head. A moment after that I smell something sweet and calming. It's Jihoon oppa's scent.

"Your...scent..." I whispered. "You like it? Does it calm you down?" he asked and I nodded, "I love it."

"I know it could work." Jihoon rubbed my back in comforting manner.

I woke up early that morning. Most probably I couldn't sleep well after that nightmare. Jihoon oppa's scent helped me calm down a bit but I still couldn't sleep.

So here I am, sitting on my bed with my legs folded and knees close to my chest. I rested my chin on my knees, thinking about why do I have that kind of nightmare now. Are they really coming back for me? Are they here for real?

I felt small movement next to me. I turned to the side and saw Jihoon's oppa was turning to his side, facing me.

I smiled to myself. When he sleeps, he looks less like an alpha. More like a baby. His small physique, his fair skin, his pretty corner of his lips... I love everything about him.

"I can feel you're staring, baby." He mumbled with his eyes closed. I chuckled. "Good morning."

"Hmmm." He mumbled again as he draped his hand across my waist and pulled me down to lay back next to him. "It's still early baby. Sleep." He said. I didn't say anything else but to look at his face.

My hand reached for his smooth and silky hair. I gently run my fingers through the hair. Sometimes, I would tug his hair.

"That tickles, Y/n."

I smiled but it disappeared almost as soon as it appeared.

"Oppa, what if...I have babies?"

author's note : so what do you think? how will the alpha response to that?