Chapter 28

Third person POV

15 wolves slowly took their place in the dining hall. The mansion staffs started to serve the food. Y/n was about to seat between Seungkwan and Wonwoo when suddenly Jihoon called for her. "Y/n, your seat is next to me."

Everyone turned their head to her, causing her to blush. "N-no. I-I'll...sit here. I'm good." She stuttered, still not used with getting all the attention at the same time.

"No, the alpha is right. The future Luna should sit next to him." Seokmin said with a gentle smile.

That evening, Jihoon stopped by her room to tell her about the dinner. He also told her that everyone knows about their relationship. He told them during the meetings.

"Uhm...but-" "Go on, Y/n. We are happy to have you as our future Luna." Taehee said with a soft smile.

Y/n pressed her lips into thin lines before she got up and walked up to Jihoon's seat. Minghao got up and pulled out the chair for her. She nodded at him with small smile. She then turned to Jihoon. He gently took her hand in his, "My mate." he gently kissed her hand and the whole room roared with cheers.

"This calls for a celebration!" Seungcheol smiled. "Do we have firework? Or will we have pool party?" Jeonghan asked with a wide smile.

"Pool party is a great idea. We can have barbeque as well. Minghao, get that arrange for tomorrow." Jihoon turned to his beta. "Gladly, Alpha." The beta nodded with smile. "Yes, Jihoon hyung is paying!" Mingyu cheered. "Don't eat too much, Kim Mingyu. I don't have all the money to feed your huge stomach capacity!" Jihoon warned him. "Yeah, you're a pig!" Taehee added.

"Yah!" Mingyu glared at Taehee.

Y/n chuckled. Jihoon was pleasant to see that she's happy.

Jihoon walked Y/n back to her room. They decided to leave the dining hall a little bit earlier to give the others a moment to chat and everything.

"Are you going to sleep early tonight?" Jihoon asked once they arrived at the Y/n's door. "Maybe yes...maybe no. Depends...why?" Y/n asked him back. "Do you mind...uhm...can I cuddle with you? At least until I feel sleepy?" the alpha suddenly turned less frightening.

Y/n smiled as she grabbed onto his hand, "Come in then." she opened the door and dragged Jihoon with her into the room.

Jihoon waited on her bed while she was in the bathroom, washing her face and all. Jihoon took the time to look around her room. He found that she's someone organised. She had everything on its place. He twisted and turned on the bed and ended up laying on his stomach. With a deep breathe, he took in her scent that was on the bed. "I love her scent."

"What...are you doing?" Y/n suddenly asked. She was puzzle when she saw Jihoon was sniffing her duvet. "I'm taking in your scent. You're taking too long in there." Jihoon pouted.

Y/n frowned, "No, I'm not." she walked to the bed and climbed onto it. Jihoon wasted no time to lunge for her. He wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her into his arms. "I miss you."

Y/n frown even deeper. "I was away...for few minutes." "And it's killing me." Jihoon said. Y/n silently rolled her eyes, "Stop being too dramatic, alpha."

Jihoon looked down at her, "Don't call me that."

"Okay, oppa."

Jihoon smiled in delight. He bent down and peck her lips. "Can I scent you now?" he suddenly asked. Last time he asked her, she declined. "Why? There's no... threat. You don't ...need to scent me right?" Y/n blinked in puzzle.

Jihoon snuggled closer to her. "I just want you to smell like me." Y/n smiled, "Sure...you can scent me tomorrow."

"Are you being serious, baby?" He looked down at her again and she nodded. "Thank you." he pecked her lips once, then twice. "I can just kiss you right?" he asked and she nodded again.

Jihoon smiled, "Aigoo, my lovely mate." he dove down and kissed her. The simple, short kiss suddenly turned more passionate when Jihoon found it's hard to control himself.

His hands started to feel Y/n's skin under her shirt. Slowly he started to lift her shirt but she quickly stopped him.

"Oppa...n-no." she whined between the kisses. Jihoon broke the kiss and looked at her, "But why? We're mates."

With flushed cheeks, Y/n looked away from him, trying to avoid his gazes. "B-Because...you will be...disgusted...if you see me." Jihoon frowned, "What are you talking about, Y/n? There's no way-"

"What Minseo...said...about me sleeping with men..." Y/n said. She then looked at the alpha. "I'm sorry, alpha." She apologised to the alpha. Jihoon felt his stomach sank. "N-No..."

"I don't know...how many were they...but I did." She finally broke down. "Minseo...was right. I'm a ...dirty omega."

Jihoon took a moment to think before he remembered something Minghao told him when Y/n was first brought into the pack.

"I'm sorry, baby but let me just..." He lifted her shirt but Y/n quickly covered it with her hands. "Baby, please. I'm not mad at you. Just let me see it okay?" Jihoon said softly before he slowly removed her hand. By that time, she was crying her heart out while muffling 'I'm sorry' to him.

After he removed her hands, he could see it clearly. There's a number of scars on her skin. Starting from the waist band of her knee-length skirt, up till her bra. Jihoon consciously ran his finger on the scars.

He remembered Minghao's words.

"She might been abused before."

"The staff said she has scars on her back too."

"Lay on your side for me, baby." Jihoon gently pushed her to lay on her side. His eyes widened in surprise. There are more scars on her back.

"And she has bruise on her thigh as well."

"Forgive me for doing this, Y/n but I need to make sure..." Jihoon slowly raised her skirt up to her thigh and stopped just right before he could see her undergarment.

His blood boiled in anger when he saw the amount of scar around her thigh and her inner thigh. Even though she has less scar from knees to the bottom, but the upper part of her body are mostly covered with scars.

Jihoon went back up to cup her face. "Y/n..." he called but she kept crying. "Baby, listen to me." He leaned closer and let their noses touched.

"I need you to tell me everything okay? And I mean everything."

Author's note :  sorry for the late update. I'm supposed to post this on Saturday but I was too busy with my cousins. To my malaysian readers (if there's any), selamat pulang ke kampung halaman. whatever it is, patuhi SOP. Share with me your experience going back to your hometown or even vacation. Did you get stuck in traffic congestion? ^^ Well, I hope you had a good time with your family after months or almost a year of interstate travel ban. stay safe wherever you are.

foreverinfinite, 2021