Chapter 41 [END]

Third person POV

Both Jihoon and Hosu panted heavily. Both of them are not giving up.

"Just give me my omega back!" Hosu growled.

"She's mine and she's not going anywhere!" Jihoon jumped and scratched Hosu's eyes. "Leave my mate alone and find your own mate!" Jihoon growled.

Hosu got back on his feet. "That won't feel the same."

"What?" Jihoon stopped.

"I know she won't be the same with any other woman." Hosu smiled within his intonation. "I just love the way she scream when I force myself into her."

Jihoon's growl became deeper, his ears erect.

"I love how helpless she is, trying to get away from my grip."

Jihoon's lips pulled back, displaying the incisors, his eyes became darker as anger fully engulf him.

"And her body, damn, those marks I left on her. I'm sure you have seen that too right?"

"Shut the fuck up!" Jihoon tackled him on the ground. He scratched some skin off Hosu. "No one can talk like that about my mate!"

"Admit it! You love her for her body too aren't you?! You don't really love her!" Hosu quickly got out from Jihoon's grip before he could bite on him.

"You're wrong!" Jihoon smacked his face with his paw. "I do love her. Heck! I love her so damn much that I'm willing to die to keep her safe rather than give her to someone as sick as you!"

"Jihoon oppa!"

The wolves looked up. Surprise swept Jihoon's face. "Baby?!"

"Focus!" Hosu launched an attack but Jihoon quickly dodged it.

He ran back to where Y/n was. "What are you doing here, baby?! Where's Minseo?! I told her-" "Not now, oppa. I want to be here with you." Y/n looked into his eyes.

"He's up!" Minghao announced.

Jihoon turned around to find Hosu's back on his feet. "Stay close to me, baby."

Y/n need no one to tell her twice. She slipped under Jihoon and stay close to the alpha's throat. "I'll protect you, alpha." Y/n said. "And I will protect you, my omega." Jihoon said as he narrowed his eyes at the nasty wolf in front of them. (A/N : you can search how female wolf protect the male)

"You know you can't move like that." Hosu smirked. "You know you can't attack if we stay like this. You don't want to hurt her, right?" Jihoon teased back. 

Hosu snarled.

"Minghao, I need you to go back to the mansion. Minseo is out here somewhere with us. And I need you to take her place. Protect the omega and the others." Jihoon turned slightly to the beta and gave his order.

He nodded. "Stay safe, alpha." and after that the beta left the scene.

"Now where were we?" Jihoon turned back to Hosu but his eyes were on the female omega. "Kitten..." he called.

"Don't call her that!" Jihoon snarled back at him.

"Kitten..." Hosu was being stubborn. Y/n inched closer to the alpha. She rubbed her snout on the alpha's neck.

Jihoon smiled in satisfaction. "See? She doesn't want you."

Hosu let out a deep, low growl. "Well, if she doesn't want to come with me...I have no choice but to kill you both!" Hosu lunged towards both of them.

"He's coming." Jihoon said to his mate as he stood tall on his feet.

"You're going to die!" Hosu opened his mouth wide open and was ready to bite Jihoon when Y/n came out from beneath the alpha and bite his forefeet.

Hosu let out a scream. Jihoon took the chance to bite him on his shoulder. He let out another ear-piercing scream.

Y/n quickly scrambled back under Jihoon. He looked down at his mate and nuzzle his nose against hers. "You did well, baby." Y/n let out a soft purr thanks to her mate's affection.

"I'm still alive or are you forget about it?" Hosu was back on his feet. Jihoon smirked, "Come to us. This time, I won't miss."

"You're being too cocky just because your mate is there, Alpha. Let's see how cocky you can get when you lay on the ground, lifeless!" Hosu ran towards them again.

"I won't miss this time, baby." Jihoon said. She nodded before she ran out from him and head straight to Hosu.

"What?!"

"I'm going to make you pay for everything you did to me and the other omega!" Y/n tackled him to the ground. She gave him a few bite on his shoulder.

Hosu turned them around and the male wolf is on top of the female wolf. "You're getting on my nerve, omega!" he was about to bit Y/n when he suddenly let out another scream. A scream that finally marks the end of the battle.

Jihoon jumped behind him and bite on his throat, slowly draining his blood through the slit-open vessel.

Hosu shook the young alpha off his. "Y-You....damn you...you and your omega..." "We win this battle." Jihoon narrowed his eyes at him. Y/n quickly got up and went to the alpha.

"C-curs-se y-you..." Hosu let out his final breathe.

Jihoon let out a winning howl. It was soon, received by the others pack members and they all let out a winning howl together. The remaining wolves from the Iron Banes surrendered as their leader lost the battle.

Jihoon looked at his mate, "Thank you, baby." "No. Thank you." Y/n nuzzle her nose against the alpha's.

Author's note : And that's the end!! But wait! don't go yet! Do come to visit this book next week. I'll be posting a bonus chapter ^^ i'll say my official goodbye next week okay ^^