Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

"No. I don't want to eat in the same room as her. She's not invited!" I watched as Taehee pointed her finger at that other girl, whom I don't know her name. Came to think about it, I never knew the alpha's name too.

"Don't you sweetheart me, Dino oppa. I have enough of this woman clinging with you like she's the Luna when she's obviously not!" Taehee's raised voice brought me back to the real world. But it wasn't just her loud voice. There's something else. Anger.

I looked up and met eyes with the alpha. It came from him. He's in anger. I felt my inside slightly shaking. And it's not good, at all.

"Yah-" "What?!"

I quickly pushed my chair away. I quickly wrote something on the tissue and handed it to Seungkwan oppa. I gave one last bow to them and I hurriedly left the dining hall.

I ran upstairs to the guest room, where I'm staying currently. After walked into the room I quickly took a seat on the bed, poured myself a glass of plain water that was placed by the bedside.

In a single shot, I drank everything down. That's how bad I'm shaking inside. This alpha's aura is so strong.

Back at my previous place, even when the alpha harassed me or make me submit to him, it was not as strong as this. Why do I feel this now?

Even after being away from the dining hall, I could easily picked up his anger. It's getting stronger.

Just then, a huge wave of fear swept my whole body. He exploded.

I quickly got up and ran towards the closet in the room and locked myself in it. This is how I usually handle it; hide myself.

The last time an alpha exploded like this, I was beaten into a pulp. Even when I'm locked inside, he or they would just break the door, pulled me out and beat me. Only after they're satisfied with beating me, they would use me to satisfy their lust.

Will this alpha do the same to me? Do I still be a slave here as well?

Without I realise, I was crying and whole body is shaking.

"Y/n? Y/n?"

I heard someone called for my name.

"Where is she?" another voice asked.

I know that voice! Minghao oppa...and Seungkwan oppa? My hands reached for the knob but the past memories made me stop. What if they'll do the same to me? What if...what if they touch me too?

"Seungkwan, check the bathroom." I heard Minghao oppa's voice. "She's not here!" Seungkwan told him.

Then there's silence. I don't know what happen out there. Did they left? Are they still in the room? Why is it so quiet out there?

Just then I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Y/n? It's me, Minghao."

I know. I heard you and Seungkwan oppa.

"Are you okay, Y/n? You're not hurt are you?" he asked me but of course I didn't answer him back.

"Y/n..." Seungkwan oppa finally spoke. "Y/n, please....let us know that you're okay at least."

I'm not sure if I'm okay.

"Should we leave?" Minghao asked.

And I'll be alone again right? I never had anyone by my side when I'm this state. But them...despite that I'm being a dirty omega, they're here.

I heard some shuffling outside.

"Okay, Y/n, We'll leave you. But if you need anything, you know where to find us." Minghao oppa said.

No!

I quickly twisted the doorknob and ran outside. I threw myself to whoever in front of him. I hugged him from behind, stopping them from leaving me.

"Pl-Please, don't leave." I sobbed.

"Y-Y/n?"

"Y-You just talk!" I heard Seungkwan oppa said to me. I looked up. Then I realised who I was hugging. It was Minghao oppa.

"Pl-Please...don't lea-leave...the alpha...hurt me."

"What?"

Minghao oppa gently took off my hands around him. Both of them looked at me. "What are you saying, Y/n? What alpha?" Minghao oppa asked me but I couldn't answer. All the memories rushed in like bullet train.

I hugged myself before my knees weekend and lost its will to stand. I crouched down. Minghao oppa and Seungkwan oppa followed me as they both crouched down as well.

"Y/n..."

I felt a pair of hands gently wrapped around me, hugging me softly. I then felt a soft pat on my back. "It's okay now."

Seungkwan oppa.

"Everything's good now. No one going to hurt you." he whispered only sweet things to me. I can't believe this but I let myself crying on him that night.