3 | Celestial whispers

-|| Celestial whispers ||- 

Shooting stars falls in the dark to light the lamp of the heart in a fraction. 

◊◊◊

Time. It was hard to decipher the way it went in the last few days. At an instance it moved like a sloth and other side , it flew. Pandavas and their bharyas had been remotely doing their duties for the fallen souls. They stayed in the outskirts of Hastinapura.

The large moon shone dull in the dark inkling of the sky. It seemed it only gave rise to shadows , silhouettes , grief and mistrust.

" Nooo "

Suthanu rose from her bed with a jerk bathed with sweat and tears. The same sight that haunted her every night ; children, brothers , grandfathers and uncles covered with blood. She ceased her sight for a moment before throwing the silk blanket covering her. Her own wounds were fresh and she hadn't herself healed from it. 

Standing in front of the mirror, she collected her disheveled self. Last few days had been nothing than living in a hell.

The revelation of Karna came shocking to everyone. Her fathers were utterly broken yet it was Yudhisthira who seemed the most affected. She knew the reason , it was the shelter above one's head that every being would crave for in a lifetime. The fate did give him one , a one that remained abandoned until the very end.

It was the first time when she saw hurt cover his eyes for Kunti. Betrayed , her father felt but it wasn't for Kunti but prominently the circles of fate.

Her heart ached for Kunti incredibly. The mother who had given up her child so that the son wouldn't live a life of a illegitimate yet brought upon herself hate from her own people when he had gone. It was a mistake to summon the sun God but as a mother , she was flawless.

Bhabhi , it came at the back of her mind. She must check up on Uttara.

Suthanu left her tents to Uttara's at once. She had managed to feed food to Uttara by stating the little child living within her but sleep , it remained a huge question.

Suthanu stepped slowly into Uttara's tents. Her eyes turned blurry finding Uttara in a disturbed sleep. Suthanu pulled the blanket till the top as she sat beside Uttara slowly. Her hands caressing the head of the boon of the family who had lost everything yet remained to be a living hope to her parents.

' Swami '

Suthanu felt a lump raise in her throat hearing Uttara's painful plea. A plea that would have made her brother come running to Uttara , had he been there. Suthanu pressed her lips together to stop her sob from escaping.

' Bhrata never fails his promise Bhabhi. Until your breath lasts , he is living ' , Suthanu whispered as she even recalled her brother's words. Her hand went to Uttara's abdomen and she smiled faintly.