18 | Maharaja Patta-Abhisheka

-|| Maharaja Patta- Abhisheka ||-

" Where love and righteousness reigns, the Maharaja's crown finds its true meaning ". 

◊◊◊

In the golden realm where heaven's ethereal tapestry intertwines with the terrestrial expanse, a resplendent spectacle unfolds with each dawn's benevolent kiss.

As the celestial curtains part, hues of saffron, amber, and rose pirouette in a graceful dance across the cerulean canvas, heralding a day cloaked in majesty. In this grand theater of nature's opulence, serenity and anticipation intertwine as whispers of an ancient prophecy flutter through the whispered breezes, for on this auspicious morn, the coronation of a new king shall enrobe the land in regal raiment of INDRAPRASTHA.

"Krishnaputra Bhanu and Putri Suthanu, we commence the sacred Raj Tilaka ceremony," Rishi Dhaumya beamed with benevolence, as Bhanu and Suthanu stood before him, their countenances adorned with gentle smiles.

In gleaming gold, the Lingam of Mahadeva in front of them, a celestial masterpiece ablaze with divine opulence, casting its resplendent glow upon adoring hearts.

"With the Raj Sankalpa, we begin, Bhanu," Rishi Dhaumya explained, his voice carrying the weight of sacred wisdom. "It is not merely a declaration to uphold the timeless customs and principles of the noble lineage, but a solemn oath to the depths of your soul, affirming the responsibility that you shall bear. Let every action and decision you make be a harbinger of welfare for your cherished citizens," he continued, his words resonating with humble reverence.

"Rajakumari Suthanu," Rishi Dhaumya turned towards Suthanu, his voice filled with admiration, "It is a rare privilege for a daughter of the land to ascend the throne as a nurturing mother. As the Queen of this land, you shall shoulder duties as weighty as Bhanu's own. Embrace this honor with grace and fortitude."

Suthanu responded with a serene smile, accepting the mantle of responsibility. Bhanu and Suthanu exchanged silent glances, their hearts interwoven in unspoken understanding.

"Bhanu, take in your hands the sacred water of the Ganga and make your Sankalpa," instructed Rishi Dhaumya, as his associate poured the purifying waters into Bhanu's waiting palms.

Krishna and Satyabhama exchanged soft smiles, their gaze resting upon their son who stood on the threshold of a new chapter in his life.

"Behold, it unfolds, Kanha. Our little son takes his solemn vow, embracing his royal destiny," Balarama shared a joyous smile with Krishna, the depth of parental pride reflected in their eyes. "Indeed, Dau," Krishna replied, his smile radiant, "Our beloved lal".