Preface

GENERAL - 

In the realm where the deadliest war has ceased its ferocious dance, where victory's flag unfurls upon the gentle breeze, a poignant ache lingers in the wake. Bharatvarsha's lands, once drenched in the crimson hue of spilled blood, now find respite in the coronation of a virtuous emperor. Yet, there remain indelible scars, etching their presence deep within the collective heart. 

 Within this arena of devastation, where darkness and despair waged an unholy war, two lovers find themselves entwined in yet another trial, one that tests the very fabric of their hearts and their unyielding valor. Forged in the crucible of conflict, their love endured, transcending the boundaries of mortality and defying both heavenly elixirs and infernal poisons.

 As their souls grapple with the inner tumult, hope emerges on the horizon, like a radiant sunrise after a tempestuous night. Will happiness, in all its splendor, grace the threshold of their abode once more? Can they summon the strength to breathe life back into their family, to imbue it with the vibrant hues of a joyous rainbow? 

 In this grand finale, the culmination of their arduous journey, the fate of Suthanu and Bhanu hangs in the balance. With hearts laid bare and the weight of the world upon their shoulders, their intertwined destinies stand poised for resolution.  What has the quill of destiny inscribe in their fairy tale ?

  What has the quill of destiny inscribe in their fairy tale ?

DISCLAIMER -

Copyrights © 2022 Akshayaa Mahesh

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying,recording or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author. Any person who does any unauthorized act in relation to this publication may be liable to criminal prosecution and civil claims for damages.

This book is a work of mythology spun with fiction. Names ,characters,businesses,organisations,places and events and incidents either are the product of authors imagination or are used fictitiously.Any resemblance to actual person,living or dead,events,or locales is entirely coincidental.

Any resemblance to actual person,living or dead,events,or locales is entirely coincidental