37 | Lands of Vrindavan

-|| Lands of Vrindavan ||- 

In Vrindavan's sacred whispers, hearts find the melody of eternal love.

◊◊◊

Change. Suthanu decided for a change, she could hear from Krishna about the skit and thereby listen to the most cherished tale kept within his heart hidden to every eye. 

" On the closing note of the skit, I hope it connected in some way to everyone present here", Suthanu smiled at people who were now her family before looking at Krishna, " Pita,I request you to tell us a few words about your views". 

" Myself? ", Krishna looked at Balarama who blinked his eyes causing Krishna to smile. Every eye turned to look at Krishna. 

" In Devi Sita and Shree Rama,I found the chapters of my own first meet with your mothers - my bharyas. Love can be defined in a moment but for me , it was Shree Rama's immense adoration and respect  for the women that Devi Sita was. Being in Mithila at that point and hailed from a kingdom like Ayodhya, it is a major possibility that Shree Rama would have heard much about Devi and in that moment , she just happened to reflect that truth to his eyes which left him drawn towards her irresistibly". 

" That was such a beautiful vision to their meet,Pita something that none of us could have recited the way you did" , Suthanu smiled, " Is there something more that you related with?". 

Krishna smiled a kind smile knowing Suthanu's intentions, " I do Lily , the chapters of my childhood back at Vrindavan when I used to play admist nature with my friends - sakhas and sakhis". 

" Is there someone dear to you,Pita in your friends? ", Suthanu's words made Bhanu to turn towards her understanding what she was trying. 

" All of Gokula, Barsana and Vrindavan is dear to my heart,Lily " , Krishna smiled as he spoke almost instinctively before pausing , recollecting the cherished memories of the past. Balarama too found himself lost in the pages of their childhood. 

 " A part of my soul resides there ever since I left that place till this day", Krishna's eyes had a single drop of tear as he brushed it almost immediately with a smile that never dimmed. 

" We wrap it up here " , Suthanu announced though she got to know what she intended to know. Krishna's soul was Astabharyas - his shakti whom he loved to no end and that meant Devi Radha was a part of his endless shakti  !

The youngsters smiled rising from their place and so did the elders leaving Krishna , Balarama , Pradyumna , Bhanu , Samba , Lakshmanaa and Rukmavati along with Anirudh. As the others too turned to leave , Krishna's voice stopped them causing Balarama to look at their children as well. 

" Will anyone tell me , what is your wish or leave away like this? ". 

It made all of them turn to look at Krishna and Balarama.