29 | Kalyana Vaibhavam

-|| Kalyana Vaibhavam ||-

Thus , Bhanu and Bhanupriyaa. 

◊◊◊

A.N : inline comments please 

Yudhishthira held Draupadi's palm momentarily as they stood at the edge of Suthanu's chamber. Draupadi looked at him with a gentle smile , blinking her eyes in assurance as Yudhishthira blinked back his tears looking at her. It was the moment to escort their little girl to the Mandapa. 

" Everything will be fine , Natha " , Draupadi assured as Yudhisthira nodded before both of them stepped into the chambers. 

" Pitashree " , Suthanu whispered standing up as she turned to face Yudhisthira and Draupadi. 

Yudhisthira looked at Suthanu and he could feel a long lost feeling of happiness coursing through his veins. His baby girl , his little heart as a bride looked ethereally beautiful indeed but the happiness that glowed from within her put him into sheer joy. 

" Bangaram " , Yudhisthira whispered almost inaudibly as he walked upto her , placing his palm on her cheek affectionately. Suthanu smiled softly as she embraced her father. Draupadi placed her palm on Suthanu's head with a soft smile , her own eyes glistening with slight tears. 

Yudhsithira breathed as he held her , the memory of a baby Suthanu coming at the back of his mind. 

" I should not be telling you this , Bangaram at this moment when everything is ready still my heart is perhaps not ready for this day. No father is quite ready for this day until it actually comes despite this being the very basis to mankind ! " , Yudhisthira spoke softly even as Suthanu still in his embrace placed her hand on his shoulder in support. Draupadi placed her palm above Suthanu's own even as she shared a soft smile with Yudhisthira who smiled back causing Draupadi to hug Suthanu as well. 

Suthanu had a smile feeling cherished by both her parents. 

" You three " , Kunti stood at the entrance , " It's time to leave ". 

Suthanu drew back with a smile as Yudhisthira and Draupadi turned to face Kunti.

" We are coming , Maa " , Yudhisthira responded unaware that he had spoken in the height of emotions making Suthaun and Draupadi smile heartily. Yudhishthira stood still realizing the truth of the moment.

" What child? " , Kunti came inside as Yudhisthira looked down. He had already felt ashamed to have put trouble to his mother whom he had idolized as his goddess but she was a mortal too who was bound to make mistakes. When she had forgiven him for life's biggest sins , he had no right to punish her for hiding one truth from him which cannot be validated from Karna's point of view but he had his views that put his mother into this critical situation.