6 | Dead End

-|| Dead End ||-

-|| Dead End ||-

"At the crossroads of fate's cruel design, when the haunting silence of the dead end's sign comes into vision " .

◊◊◊

Amidst the tempestuous symphony of thunder that rent the heavens asunder, Suthanu lifted her gaze skyward, her eyes beseeching the heavens for solace. With arms outstretched, she welcomed the cascading raindrops, their gentle touch offering respite from the searing flames of her destiny. For within the storm's deluge of water, perhaps lay the key to quell the inferno that had engulfed her very being." I was waiting for you only, Dhruv " , Suthanu voiced to a shadow that came to her vision who slowly materialized.

" No wonder that you have taken the form of Bharatvarsha's princess " , Dhruv remarked, his hands reaching out to shelter Suthanu beneath a humble banana leaf.

"Whose words do you speak?" Suthanu inquired, her lips curved into a knowing smile. "And how is he?".

" Just like he was in your presence , he stands strong, shouldering his responsibilities with grace but there is no light in his eyes without you", Dhruv saw the changing shades of Suthanu before she smiled softly, "Like deep sadness that covered your eyes momentarily".

" We can't run away from this without marking a closure", Suthanu voiced though her tone measured. Dhruv cared for her no less and she didn't want him to carry the weight of sadness that was even hers.

"But when will that closure come?" he questioned, his brow furrowed in concern.

"Nagarseth is the architect of this web," Suthanu's eyes darkened, a shade deeper with resolute determination. "He has ensnared the landlords, like a predator luring its prey, and thus wrought widespread havoc."

"But why?" Dhruv's confusion etched lines upon his face.

"Under my father's rule, they no longer have the freedom to pillage the treasury as they once did in the days of Duryodhana. Their intent is to sow seeds of dissent against our governance, while safeguarding their own lives," Suthanu unraveled the hidden truth.

"But without the support of the people, how can you unveil this truth?" Dhruv voiced his concerns, acutely aware of the perilous path Suthanu was treading.

"No weapon exists that can erase the indomitable presence of truth, my brother," Suthanu's voice cut through the air like a gleaming blade. Dhruv breathed deeply, his eyes fixed upon the unwavering resolve of the fire-born princess.

" Mouring of ashes won't be heard longer", Suthanu's eyes met Dhruv who broke into a small smile for her sake. He was distressed considering the enemy's jaws she was walking into , it was time to let his friend know.