16 | Stardust Gatherings

- || Stardust gatherings || -

Within Stardust gatherings, family's embrace forms constellations of love, forever interlaced.

◊◊◊

In the tranquil embrace of nature, amidst slumbering creatures, Bhanu sought his father's counsel - ever his guide , his light and his everything.

Krishna Vasudeva, a beacon of wisdom and divine grace, radiated an aura that transcended mortal understanding.

With reverence in his voice, Bhanu sought the opinion of the one whose words held the weight of the universe. For his universe had always centered Krishna and Astabharyas always.

"Pita," Bhanu called gently, finding Krishna by the flowing stream, where the soft whispers of water blended with the serenity of the gardens. The sleeping rabbits and squirrels bore witness to the harmony that Krishna effortlessly commanded. Bhanu approached, sensing the need to maintain a respectful distance, a gesture of humility in the presence of the divine.

"What path should I tread, as per your guidance, Pita?" Bhanu's voice resonated with a blend of trust and adoration, for he held his father in the highest regard.

Krishna met Bhanu's gaze with a knowing smile, urging him to settle at a distance that allowed for a close conversation. Bhanu acquiesced, cherishing their shared love for nature-a connection that ran deep within his soul as well.

"Bhanu, my son, true decision-making lies within the depths of your own being. I have always yearned for each of you to navigate your own paths, guided by your own discernment. As for my opinion, remember that a throne is not a mere possession; it is the embodiment of a soul's purpose. It is not for you to claim ownership, but rather for the throne to choose its rightful heir. Ultimately, the decision lies with you, Bhanu, whether to embrace the throne or bestow its honor upon Ajay. Whichever path you choose, my heart shall be filled with boundless joy and immeasurable pride as I always feel for you," Krishna reassured, his smile resonating with divine assurance.

Bhanu, taken aback by his father's profound understanding, found solace in a blossoming smile, for indeed, Krishna possessed knowledge beyond the reach of mortals.