7 | Embers of Revelation

- ||  Embers of revealation ||-

"In the fading glow of whispered secrets, the embers of revelation ignite, unveiling the truth's bittersweet light."

◊◊◊

As Bhanu stepped into one of the nearby tents, a space carefully arranged for Suthanu amidst the sheltering embrace of the surrounding forests, he did not anticipate the letter that awaited him there. Neerja, her eyes brimming with tears, stood before him, her trembling hands holding a scroll, the weight of its contents palpable.

With a mixture of trepidation and longing, Bhanu accepted the scroll from Neerja, its delicate surface containing the essence of Suthanu's thoughts and emotions. The inked words seemed to hold a universe of unspoken truths, a testament to the depth of their connection.

"Adi, thank you for saving me," Suthanu's words echoed within Bhanu's heart, resounding with gratitude. "But my journey is not yet complete. Though my father's name is now cleared, my mother's legacy remains clouded. The question lingers, why did the war unfold? Until the people truly understand, until the shadows of assumed revenge are dispelled, I cannot rest. And as her daughter, I am committed to leaving no stone unturned."

A bittersweet ache tugged at Bhanu's soul as he absorbed Suthanu's plea. Her determination, her unwavering loyalty to her family that he was well aware of, reverberated through his being. She implored him with a promise, a promise of patience and trust. "Promise me," she wrote, "that you will not follow in my footsteps until the moment I call out to you. Do not send anyone to find me. Trust in your Thanu."

The weight of her love enveloped him, anchoring him in the tempest of emotions. Suthanu's heartfelt confession spilled onto the page, words drenched in affection and vulnerability. "I love you, Adi, more profoundly than words can express. Thank you for being by my side during the darkest of times. Take care of my precious man, my life-breath, with the same tenderness and love that you bestow upon me. You are the beat of my heart, and though this distance rends my soul, together we shall navigate these uncharted waters, just as we have triumphed over other battles."

Bhanu's grip faltered, the scroll slipping from his trembling hands. As he watched it fall, time seemed to suspend, allowing the weight of his emotions to wash over him in a torrent of pain and longing. The tendrils of anguish, carried silently within him for far too long, now wrapped around his heart, squeezing and constricting.

"Thanu," he whispered, the name escaping his lips as if forged from the deepest recesses of his soul.

" Adi" ,Suthanu breathed as if her name was carried on a gentle breeze, reaching out to her from him. She just knew at heart , there was no sense of logic behind. 

The bond between them, forged through trials and tribulations, echoed across the expanse that separated them, connecting their souls.