32 | Inside Their Hearts

-|| Inside Their Hearts ||- 

"Two souls intertwined, bound by eternity's embrace"

◊◊◊

The journey had been a lovely start to their wedding , Suthanu and Bhanu had come to love about the forests. Suthanu had found the teenager within Bhanu all throughtout these days , being mischievous to no end when it came to her and Bhanu had discovered the innocence and undying love that Suthanu harbored for him. They began to rediscover each other as a husband and wife. 

The horse rides continued through the days , he had once climbed a mango tree to get ripe mango upon the request of his bride yet she had teased him by hitting it with a stone and he shook his head embarassed but later , she had joined him back on the tree and they both sat on a solid branch relishing the mango of their playful banter. 

The dusk is something that they looked forward too , Krishna and Satyabhama had showered their entire love on them. It was their happy time , laughing and talking to them about various instances and at times , they also discussed the present human race and certain social theories. 

Before they could reach Dwarka , Balarama and Revati had arrived at the tents while Krishna and Satyabhama had left to the cities to look over the arrangements of the newly wed couple and asking them to arrive at the city with the sun's dawn after two days. Though Suthanu and Bhanu had relented , it was customs for the groom's parents to welcome the couple and by stating so , Krishna and Satyabhama had departed. 

Suthanu was amazed by the man , Balarama was ! In the past two days , she had come across the man Balarama who truly was. As opposed to the firm and just administrator she had seen and a valiant warrior she had heard , she discovered the sweet and doting family man within Balarama that Krishna often spoke about in the past few days. 

Balarama had brought along with him , few painting tools that she loved and the two had their own sweet time making paintings. She now knew why Bhanu looked upto Balarama often saying , I want to be a man of duty that my Bade Baba is ! 

Revati , the perfect life partner to Balarama - Suthanu realized. They mirrored each other in so many ways that they did justice to their wedding vows that they had taken years ago even at the moment , two bodies one soul. 

The welcome to Dwarka had been grand true to its name , a land believed to be the eternal pious abode of Vishnu - Vaikuntha on BhuLoka. Though the air was full of love and joy by the common people for them and seeing the celebration of the people - Bhanu stood touched thanking the heavens for gracing him and his love in the most beautiful way. People had gathered throughout the way , the chariot passed through. Flowers were showered on them , laughter was heard everywhere they passed through , the air breathed through melody and the sky was filled with colors thrown into it.