26 | Timeless Beginnings

-|| Timeless Beginnings ||-

"Intertwined like sunbeams, theirs was a timeless beginning-a love story scripted in the language of dawn, where reality met the ethereal in the embrace of the sun's tender caress".

◊◊◊

The gardens of Indraprastha hummed with the vibrant energy of the Pandavas and Yadavas, familial bonds woven with threads of shared laughter, profound conversations, and the radiant smiles of the youth. Amidst this symphony of emotions, Bhanu gracefully excused himself from the camaraderie of his brothers, stepping into the center to gather everyone's attention.

"Please accept my deepest salutations," Bhanu's voice, a gentle melody, reverberated through the air as he joined his palms together, bowing with closed eyes before casting an affectionate gaze upon the gathered families on both ends.

"Rajakumari Suthanu, kindly join me," he beckoned with words that unfurled like petals, prompting Suthanu to rise from her seat and stand by his side, their exchanged smiles like a shared secret of the heart.

"In this gardens, each of you holds a cherished place, a vital thread in the fabric of our lives. Your presence has been a light in our darkest moments, defining not only our existence but also illuminating the path of life itself. As Rajakumari Suthanu and I stand on the precipice of a new chapter, we yearn to hear your words, your wisdom on nurturing and sustaining the delicate dance of married life," Bhanu's smile, like the dawn's first light, graced his countenance. "Pitamahi, let us begin with you."

Devaki, cast her gaze upon the couple startled for a moment, her words echoing like whispers from the ancients. "Bhanu, Suthanu, life's tumultuous sea may appear formidable, yet every navigated wave brings you closer to the shore. In this journey, row together in the same direction, for it was your Pitamaha who guided my boat. Stand united, and storms shall become mere ripples in the vast ocean of your love." Vasudeva softly smiled at Devaki , it was years and they knew each other more than a mirror could tell them.

Suthanu and Bhanu shared smiles, mirroring the warmth that enveloped them.

"Pitamahi , your turn now " , Suthanu looked at Kunti with a smile.

"Thanu , Bhanu ," Kunti's smile was a reflection of ages past, "as your Pitamaha used to say, revere the one who brings your children into existence, just as you honor the parents who brought you into this world."

Bhanu, touched by the inner wisdom intended, solemly said, "I will never forget this, Pitamahi." Suthanu smiled at him lovingly even as Bhanu smiled back at her.

"Behold the turn of PeddaNanna," Bhanu smiled at Balarama, who in return, wore a mischievous expression that hinted at tales untold and laughter shared.

"The art of acceptance," Balarama's smile radiated wisdom, "A simple nod to your wife's words." Laughter echoed through the gardens as Revathi playfully hit Balarama's arm, a playful dance of affection.