ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟝𝟘

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

You say love is messed up

You say that it don't work

You don't wanna try, no, no

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Moru-chan!"

Mamoru grunted, widening his stance so he wouldn't fall over from Oikawa's force. He felt the setter's arms constrict around him like steel beams and unconsciously let out a wheeze.

"Oi, get off him."

"Ow!" Mamoru thanked whatever deity was out there that Iwaizumi decided to tag along. Oikawa rubbed his head with crocodile tears spilling from his eyes. "So mean, Iwa-chan!"

"Sorry," Iwaizumi apologized. "I came so he wouldn't be too much of a bother."

"Neither of you are a bother," Mamoru reassured politely. "What is the agenda?"

"I'm taking you on a date!" Oikawa announced proudly, crossing his arms. "Iwa-chan forced me to bring him."

Iwaizumi held up a threatening fist, making Oikawa yelp and correct himself. "He's taking us out to eat."

Mamoru let himself be swept along with Iwaizumi, earning an indignant cry from Oikawa. Now that he had Iwaizumi's arm around his shoulders, he actually noticed how muscular his arms were. They weren't overly bulky, but lean and sinewy.

He flushed red, embarrassed to be even thinking about it.

I'm a boy I'm a boy I'm a boy I'm a boy-

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

And I know there's no making this right, this right (this right)

And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind (your mind)

But we both found each other tonight, tonight (oh yeah)

So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"What do you like to eat?" Oikawa chirped, looping an arm around Mamoru's. He didn't dislodge Iwaizumi's arm, which made walking between them a little difficult.

"...I like..." What did he like? Mamoru racked his brains, thinking of the food he enjoyed eating. "Sweets."

"Great," Oikawa crowed, dragging him with the crowd. "I know a bakery that sells the best milk bread."

"Oi, what if he doesn't like milk bread." Iwaizumi lightly chopped the top of the setter's head. Oikawa and Iwaizumi looked at Mamoru curiously.

"I've never had it."

Two things happened simultaneously. Oikawa dropped to the ground on his knees, burying his face in Mamoru's stomach and wailing "deprived child". Iwaizumi did the complete opposite and chuckled, shaking his head.

"Get up, Trashykawa," Iwaizumi hissed, hauling him up by the back of his jacket. "Let's go already."

"You're right." He sprung away like a child, humming a strange song underneath his breath. "We're going to show Moru-chan the way~"