ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟞𝟙

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

I wonder if I'm being real

Do I speak my truth or do I filter how I feel?

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Mamoru-kun."

Although it didn't really strike him as a hostile tone directed at him, Mamoru shivered, his face going pale. "Yes, captain?"

"Kageyama-kun told us some interesting things when he talked to Oikawa." Daichi gave him a strained smile, chuckling darkly. "Want to elaborate on that?"

The entirety of the gym fell silent, eyes swerving to look at the boy taking down the net.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

I wonder, wouldn't it be nice

To live inside a world that isn't black and white?

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Lo and behold, the angels have granted them a sight they've been privileged to see. The tips of Mamoru's ears turned a shade of pink that nearly made Daichi forget why he was asking *cough* interrogating *cough* Mamoru.

"He...Oikawa-san...um." Mamoru was utterly mortified and he felt the back of his neck burn with embarrassment. Admitting this felt a bit odd in his chest. He gathered what was left of his resolve to say the truth and blurted out, "It was just on the cheek!"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Right before I close my eyes

The only thing that's on my mind

Been dreamin' that you feel it too

I wonder what it's like to be loved by you

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Just?" Daichi's eyebrow twitched. How did another school student snag such an affectionate action when his own teammates couldn't do it? "Did he force you?"

"I doubt Iwaizumi-san would let Oikawa-san do that," Mamoru choked out a reply before he thought about what he said.

"Did he kiss you too?" Tsukishima muttered, looking oddly disgruntled.

"Yes, but they were both very chaste." Mamoru ducked his head, gratefully when his bangs hid his view of the team. "Is...it a problem?"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

I wonder why I'm so afraid

Of saying something wrong, I never said I was a saint

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Sugawara let out a punched out noise like his lungs just collapsed. Ennoshita steadied him with a hand on his shoulder.