Q & A (1st Edition)

Who are their voice actors? (Answering @eimikosupremacy from Wattpad)

Mamoru's voice actor would be Nobunaga Shimazaki, seiyuu for Haru Nanase (Free!!!), Ritsuka Fujimaru (Fate/Grand Order), and Yuno (Black Clover).

Maiko's would be Akari Kito, seiyuu for Nezuko Kamado (Demon Slayer), Nene Yashiro (Toilet-Bound Hanako), and Siluca Meletes (Record of Grancrest War).

I imagine Claire's voice actor to be Shizuka Ito, seiyuu for Black March (Tower of God), Luviagelita Edelfelt (Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya), and Irina Jelavic (Assassination Classroom).

First Design vs Final Design

The Shirai twins were not going to be twins. Maiko was actually going to be the older sister working to support them both. On that note, Claire wasn't supposed to exist lol. They were supposed to have silver eyes instead of blue, but I saw a young, angsty Gojo Satoru picture and I was sold. Maiko's personality wouldn't have changed too much, but Mamoru's personality was going to be flirty and outgoing (like Kisumi from Free!!) with a vulnerable side. It changed after the prologue.

Did I change their history?

Actually, yes. I had planned for them to stay in Tokyo (this was assuming Maiko as the older sister), and Mamoru was going to either Nekoma or be angsty with Aomine in Touou. However, it was also scrapped after the proglide. From there on out, I just kind of followed the wind on their story.

Will I include OVAs?

Of course. It's just a matter of when I should put them to fit in chronological order.

Is there going to be some sort of training arc where the MC trains and becomes super good... and is he ever going to get better with his depression and actually like volleyball? (Answering @seanaaczzz from Wattpad)

For sure, Mamoru will come to terms with what motivates him. Depression doesn't last forever, although it feels like it does. As for liking volleyball, without revealing too much, he won't be a professional player, if that's what you were thinking. He'll come to like it as an enthusiastic hobby.

The training arc isn't really for Mamoru. I plan for him to be training his mental strength rather than physical strength; but I still like a lot of drama, so I definitely won't forget the good stuff :)

Do I have a definitive list of the harem? (Answering @lalo43342 from Quotev)

It's only going to be the more well-known characters (I'm sorry!). Here's what I got. If I get an overwhelming amount of love for a minor character, I'll see if I can fit them in.

Karasuno Harem: Daichi Sawamura

Koshi Sugawara

Asahi Azumane

Yu Nishinoya

Ryunosuke Tanaka

Chikara Ennoshita

Tadashi Yamaguchi

Kei Tsukishima

Tobio Kageyama

Shoyo Hinata

(I'm on the fence with Kinoshita and Narita, but I'm willing to keep them as close friends like Yachi and Kiyoko rather than something closer. Any different opinions?)

Nekoma:

Tetsuro Kuroko

Kenma Kozume

Nobuyuki Kai

Morisuke Yaku

(On the fence about Lev Haiba and Taketora Yamamoto, but let me know what you think or if there's more I should add)

Aoba Johsai:

Toru Oikawa

Hajime Iwaizumi

Kentaro Kyotani

Shiratorizawa:

Wakatoshi Ushijima

Satori Tendo

Eita Semi

Kenjiro Shirabu

Fukurodani:

Kotaro Bokuto

Keiji Akaashi

Will the book follow canon all the way?

Okay, I'm an anime follower, not so much a manga follower. Haikyuu is a really long series, the longest I've attempted to write, so that's on the fence. There's a very slight chance I might just derail the cannon train, but at this point, it's highly unlikely.

What's going on with the sporadic updates?

As for updates, I'm sorry I've been so sporadic. There's a whole shitfest going on in my family and it's tearing us apart. My grandfather wants to die, my grandmother doesn't want to take care of him, my dad lost his job, my grandmother is withholding money from my family and wants to give it to her favorite (even though their already rich) sons and daughters, and I might have to move back to the place I used to live, which I honestly hate. I'm not in a good headspace right now, so I'm honestly going to have to say updates will continue to be on and off.

I really love this book and the comments, so I won't dump it permanently. With the whole asian hate thing going on (I'm Chinese-Vietnamese), I'm scared to go outside, I'm stressed inside the house; there's just no safe place for me right now. But just know that I'm trying my best and I love you all. Thank you for your patience.

𝄥𝄞─────────────── 𝄇

Anyways, the harem list is the official list so far. If the character you're looking for isn't on the list or even within the extra notes, it means they're probably going to be close friends or a sort of puppy love that won't go too far, OR we've not met them yet. Some of the characters, I don't know them well enough to be in character and it bugs me when I can't get a hold of their personality, so sorry if someone didn't make the list.

That's it for this Q & A!

𝄥𝄞─────────────── 𝄇