𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

The days feel like eternities following one after another. Every passing minute and second get longer as I stay here, fantasy's my mind has created display on the walls become more vivid the every time  I see them. I cant decide what is a hallucination and what is real anymore. The bright blue skies, and soft green grasses that stretch over hills and mountains, running clear waters and colourful flower meadows are all just a memory. Walls are all that greet me now.

The iron bars situated in front of my cell taunt me, calling for me to try again to escape, but I have to ignore my demons. The last time I tried to escape was no where near a success, almost resulted in my own blood painting the walls. The collar around my neck itches and buzzes with electricity ready to shock me at the click of a button.

Nothing here to entertain me but my own foolish hallucinations to bring me fake comfort and hope that one day, I will be rescued by someone. Hope is what has decayed me. Only Tommy has come to even visit me, I wonder how he is now. My eyes roam tirelessly around my cell, dull greys and blacks are plastered across every surface, it's so cold, everyday is so cold.

The days tick by, at least I think they have, the concept of time has become warped due to my isolation here. I've overheard many conversations Sam has had with Others, this prison was made for Dream, but now I'm here. I think it's been three months so far with no light or indication anything is real. The only reason I know I'm alive is because Tommy came to visit me occasionally but he's been quiet for awhile. Did he forget about me?.

I tried to ask Sam a few times how long I'm supposed to be here for but he just says as long as it takes. I don't know exactly what he means but he knows a lot more than he tells me.

Spending so much time with myself has given me a lot of self reflection time, but the more I think about it the angrier I get. His smug face and sly smirk hidden behind his stupid mask makes me want to break so many of his bones. According to Sam I was an accomplice to his destructive behaviours and helped him accomplish them, bullshit.

I admit to taking some of the fall but I wasn't fully there. I wasn't with him at all. The next memories make me want to be sick, the heart ache is too much for my body. I shatter every time I think about him. His bright brown eyes and soft smile, warped and replaced by insanity. I've cried more times than I can count over missing him, a burning sensation rockets through my body when I think about him. I cant even say his name.

My cry's and yells echoed around the jail quarter walls and nothing came back. Not words but just screaming. Hot steaming tears drenched my clothes and puddled on the floor underneath me. My vocal cords are torn and all that comes out is disconnected words that burn my throat. It's Dreams fault this happened, it's all his fault!

Broken promises and betrayal, oh how they lead to the deterioration of one's mind.

A/n : Hello everyone! This is my first chapter of my first book, I apologise if it's bad writing, I'm still getting used to this but hope you enjoyed it anyway! Thank you for reading it and comment what you think about it and vote if you liked it! Have a great day!