𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

WILBUR'S POV:

This path needs a bit of work, it's really bumpy, better tell Tommy to fix it later. I walk up the prime path towards Tommy's house when I see a lady standing at the other side of the path, Peering over the side of the mountain. Her H/L H/C flowing softly in the wind and soft coloured clothes sitting perfectly on her body.

What is Y/N doing over here? She could get caught by Dream, is she alright? I walk slowly up to where she is standing to try and not startle her. I call softly bringing her out of her thoughts,

"Hello Y/N, what are you doing here?"

She spins around quickly to see me standing in front of her, she looks startled. Oops.

"Oh! Wilbur, don't scare me like that! I though you were Dream or something." She quickly rushes out, and runs her fingers through her hair. I give a soft smile to reassure her,

"I'm sorry for scaring you, your lucky it wasn't Dream. As much as I would love to talk to you more, you should get home quickly. Dream is around here and if he sees you, well, you'll probably get in trouble." She gives me a Thankyou look and chuckles.

"Yeah, I was just about to head home, oh! By the way Thank you for letting me come to L'manberg for visits, I really appreciate it. If I'm going to be honest I thought you'd say no." She scratched the back of her neck and looked guiltily at me, cute.

Y/N'S POV:

"Oh no worries, I'm glad you want to visit. It's a beautiful place and I'm sure Niki would love to have the company too." Wilbur assured me about coming to his country, I'm really glad he is so kind. His eyes glisten in the sunlight revealing a almost honey colour, I'm finding it hard to look away.

Stop it Y/N, get a hold of yourself!

I snap out of my staring problem and take the stupid smile off my face. He watches patiently, waiting for me to say something and my cheeks flush at his stare.

"So uh, I better be going huh." I stutter out trying my best to keep a solid tone and fail miserably. Wilbur smiles again and nods his head in agreement, god this man is adorable.

OMG Y/N STOP!

"Well, I'll see you soon then Y/N. Get home safely." He waves and makes his way down the path behind me to L'manberg, I yell a goodbye to him which he turns his head and smiles at.

Without his presence I can finally hear my heart pounding in my chest, I place my hand above my heart and tug at my clothes. What is that? My heart won't slow down, did he do that to me? Why is it so fast? Questions swirl through my head as I stand there dazed, before snapping back to reality and speeding off home.

Today in the city was shorter than I expected but boy was it eventful.