𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

A/n: 2.67k reads???? Bro you guys are popping off 😎 HERE COMES THE DRAMA

WILBUR'S POV:

Niki and I approach the forest cautiously, Dream could be anywhere around here. It was about noon so the sun was shining bright in the sky allowing us to see well into the tree line.

Dream wasn't anywhere to be seen, Niki looked very worried but determined, on they way she had told me how much Y/N meant to her and if anything happened, she would be devastated.

I can't think like that, she's going to be alright. I'll make sure of it.

Once the coast was clear, Niki and I walked through the forest as quickly and quietly as we could. Niki directed us because she knew the way better than I did, she said she had visited many times before. I'm sort of jealous of the time they had together. Shaking away my thoughts and continuing our way to her house, Niki pauses.

"Niki what's wrong?" She looks distant, I tap her shoulder, taking her out of her daze.

"I don't feel good about this." She whispered to me, eye brows furrowed.

We stop our movement and listen for anything and everything we can, minutes go by and nothing happens, silence greets us like an old friend, so we slowly continue forward. Soon after we arrive at the back of her house, the garden she takes so much pride in. We find a line of bush type hedges to hide in of to the side  of the house but in view of a window so we can see inside. My eyes wonder to the flower bed with all sorts of flowers in it but one catches my eye, the orange tulip. The one she held out for me, this place alone held so many happy memories.

Niki yanks my sleeve down pulling me out of my sweet day dream and we squat in the bush out of sight but so we could still see inside the window. I squint my eyes in that direction and see Dream in the room, He didn't have his mask on. By the way his mouth was moving it seemed he was talking to someone but shortly walks out of view, a second later Y/N replaces where he was standing.

She looked worse than before, so much worse. Underneath her eyes where dark circles and her skin paler than usual. What did he do to her?!

She didn't look distressed though, she looked calm as if she was having a normal conversation with Dream. It doesn't make sense. Niki also noticed her change in appearance as she looked at me with concern, I nodded and looked back to no one there.

I sigh and look away to the empty forest behind us, she didn't look hurt but she certainly wasn't okay. The glow of her skin wasn't there, even from this far away I would have been able to see it.

We stand up and move behind some crowded trees beside the house and talk quietly.

"You saw her right, she looked exhausted." Niki bit the side of her lip nervously while staring back at the house.

"Yeah, she looks ill, he's definitely done something to her." I spoke through gritted teeth, I hate seeing her like that.

Niki looks back at me with pleading eyes,

"We have to go in there and see she's alright."

"Oh she's just fine." A dark voice spoke from behind us, We spun around and Niki yelps with fear as we spot the one person we were avoiding. Dream.

"How did you two find this place?" Dream questioned us with anger lacing his words. This hands were behind his back, a slight glow emitting off his clothes. It's a weapon most definitely.

"We came to see if Y/N was safe." I spoke as calmly as I could but keeping my tone stern. This isn't a time for beating around the bush.

"Why wouldn't she be?" He questioned back at me, he had is mask on now, two dotted eyes piercing into our souls. It's like he's taunting us. Niki responded before I opened my mouth,

"I saw you. You were carrying her through the forest, why was she bleeding Dream?" I stopped, she was what?

I stare at Niki in shock, she didn't tell me she was hurt? Niki watched Dream like a hawk, once she got over the shock Niki shows determination for her friend. Dream stayed quiet, the air thick with tension, he gripped what he was holding tighter and was about to pull it out when a voice cuts through the stand off,

"What's happening here?"