𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" The voice of a child cuts through the peaceful morning air circling the room, it had been whining for the past 5 minutes while Y/n slept peacefully, she had grown to block out loud noises in her sleep. The racket had also caught the attention of the man living in the other part of the conjoined house, a yelling match followed his complaint.

"TOMMY SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Wilbur scolded Tommy from the other side of the door getting quite annoyed by the child,

"NO WHY SHOULD I?!" Tommy screamed back still trying to wake the partially conscious Y/n, plus it annoyed his older brother so, win win.

"Your going to wake Y/n up dickhead!" Wilbur opened the door almost smacking Tommy square in the face in the process but he moved just in time to give Wilbur a 'did you just do that' face.

"That's what I'm trying to do!" Tommy exclaimed back only turning down his volume a bit. Wilbur deadpanned,

"There are better ways than screaming your head off Tommy." Y/n moved her head up slightly still half asleep but slowly registering the situation in her head.
Wilbur gave her a frustrated smile,

"Good morning Love, sorry about Tommy." Y/n looked over to Tommy who was smiling brightly at Y/n, turning her head to her left slightly. She then noticed the smaller boy Tubbo sitting beside her with a flower in his hand.

"Morning Y/n! I brought you a flower to make up for the noise." He laid the flower next to her as she rolled over to see it clearly, it was a Oxide daisy. Y/n smiled finally becoming more awake and sat up in front of her friends. She yawned before speaking,

"Good morning all of you, why did I wake up to screaming?" Y/n asked amused and confused about the current event that played out, Tommy grabbed the end of her blanket before ripping it off her and tossing it onto Wilbur. Y/n jumped at the sudden lack of warmth on her legs and looked at Tommy throughly concerned.

"Get up woman, IT IS A VERY IMPORTANT DAY!" Tommy announced which only confused Y/n more but she went along with it, swinging her legs off the bed beside Tubbo and got up. She then turned towards the boys and waited for them to leave but they didn't move,

"Unless you children want to be scarred by me changing, I suggest you please leave." Tommy and Tubbo shot up and left as quick as possible with the short yelp from Tommy as always, Wilbur laughed and closed the door after he exited.

Y/n had been living in L'manberg for about a week and had already become very close with almost all its occupants, well close enough to have two teenagers scream you awake.

-

After she got changed, Y/n walked out the house to see Wilbur, Tubbo and Tommy waiting outside, when Tommy spotted her he sighed and said,

"Finally, come on no time to waste." He sped off walking with Tubbo trailing behind him, Wilbur waited for her to catch up before following suit. Tommy led them to the main van where they discussed everything, Niki was inside as well as Fundy and Eret. They stood along the tabletops waiting for them, today they had to discuss Dream and his friends Sapnap and George's threats to L'manberg. They had to figure out a plan to stop them from doing any major damage to the country, Dream wasn't kidding when he said he hated this place. Now Y/n could experience that hate in HD. Wilbur opened the conversation,

"So, this nation has gone through a lot of torment recently, with Dream and his followers giving threats and physical damage to the walls." Wilbur started with the basic rundown for mostly Y/n because She hadn't seen a lot of the damage first hand, he continued.

"And as of yesterday, I had received a note from Dream himself-" but before Wilbur could say anything else, Tommy and Tubbo ran out the van with Tubbo shouting. We took no time to follow them out of L'manberg and towards a burning building in the distance, the building then came into view. It was a house, Tubbo's house.

The flames burned high in the sky engulfing every bit of the house it got a hold on, this fire rung a memory in Y/n of a dream she had had but it wasn't the same. Maybe it was the wrong fire. Tubbo was yelling no at the top of his lungs as everything he had in the house burnt to ash, Tommy was in utter disbelief at the sight in front of them. Y/n held her hand to her mouth, shocked as Wilbur reached out to Y/n's hand and held it in his, walking over to Tubbo and pulling him into a hug soon joined by me and the rest of the people who witnessed this tragedy.

Tubbo was crying into Wilbur's chest as everyone comforted him with their presence, chills ran up Y/n's spine as she felt something or someone watching them. From the corner of her eye she spotted something green and someone with black hair, she knew instantly who they were but didn't leave Tubbo's side. After a few more seconds of a group hug, everyone pulled away and we distinguished any thing we could to try and save ad least some of Tubbo's things. The only things left was some rubble, a few items and lots and lots of ash.

Getting everything we could gather, we made our way back to L'manberg to try and cheer up Tubbo. But he just went to a place by himself when we got there, it was probably best that he had some time to think. Tommy wanted to follow him but was held back by Wilbur,

"Tommy, let him have some time." Wilbur looked sympathetic to the young boy, Tubbo was only a kid and he got his house set on fire. Tommy wanted so badly to hug his best friend and make him feel better but knew he needed space at the moment. Wilbur then explained to the rest of us about Dream's Declaration of War against L'manberg in result to the Declaration of Independence and explained this was only the beginning.

Then everything clicked in Y/n's head.

When Dream said he couldn't protect Y/n in L'manberg, this is what he meant.

He wanted war. And Y/n was in the middle of it.

A/n: Anyone else just love frogs? CAUSE I DO-