𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Y/N'S POV

The moment I said yes Wilbur beamed with joy, squeezing my hands in his own and pulled me towards the direction of where he came. He was so excited to take me there as we quickly made our way out the forest and onto the path, the whole time he was smiling. Gushing about how much I am going to love L'manberg when we get there. Time seemed so fickle in these moments, nothing else mattered except keeping that smile on his face for as long as I could. Is this what love feels like?

He would look back to see me staring at him in awe, this would make him smile wider every time. He is like the light at the end of the tunnel , brightening my world to the max, no words could describe how happy this made me.

When we reach the road on the outskirts of the forest, we slow down to a walk still hand in hand.

"You were awfully quite, what's on your mind?" Wilbur spoke still watching ahead rubbing my thumb with his. Without thinking I nonchalantly say, "You." He chuckles looking at his feet before making eye contact with me again.

"You sure are bold." When I'm with Wil, I don't feel the need to think before I say, I'm not afraid of being to forward because of the reaction he gives me after. I smile softly and rock our hands back and forth.

"I don't have to lie when I'm with you." He raises and eyebrow.

"You lie around others?" He inquired.

"Around most people, well except Niki and now you. You have to be careful what you say around people or they could use it against you." Not only has Dream told me to keep certain things a secret from others but I've also keep things to myself that even Dream doesn't know of , even Niki. But Wil feels different, so different that I can't match words to the feeling.

"I get the feeling Y/n but I'm not going to do that to you. I can't imagine hurting you." He gave me a pained look that made me ache inside, terribly. Even the small amount of pain shown on his face hurt a lot, I don't ever want to see it again.

"Believe me Wil, I trust you. I'm just not ready to share somethings with you just yet, I'm sorry." Looking at the open field just outside the forest to not see the expression Wil had because I think he might be angry, people had a habit of doing that when told no.

He spun me around by our hands and made me look into his eyes, they were understanding and calm, just like back at L'manberg when we first met. But something new was swirling in his brown orbs, a colour reminding me of rose.

"Y/n, you don't need to tell me anything, not unless your comfortable. I'm happy you trust me, that's all I need." Warmth infiltrated my veins and attacked my heart, he didn't get mad at all. That's new.

"Why are you so understanding?" My question was genuine, we only have known eachother for a short amount of time but he treated me with such kindness. He wore a confused smile, as if what I said had an obvious answer.

"Because you deserve it." Those words hit me like a truck. Tears formed at the corners of my eyes instantly, why, what did I do to deserve it? His kindness, why did I gain so much of it? My vision blurred but I could still see his hands cup my face causing the tears to fall from my eyes.

"Love why are you crying?" Wilbur's concerned voice echoed in my ears as I sniffled, I don't deserve his care. He wiped my tears away with his thumbs before engulfing me in a big hug, whispering sweet nothings into my hair to try and calm me down.

In that moment, I truly felt loved.

A/n : IM SORRY I LOVE WRITING THEIR FLUFF AHAGGSJ