𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

THIRD PERSON's POV:

Y/n woke up that morning tossing and turning, that particular night sleep wasn't the best for her. Peculiar dreams haunted her mind while she slept, predictions of the future ran around her brain like horses on a track. Her body tensing and relaxing in a irregular pattern, Wilbur in his acute awareness of the woman beside him took notice of this.

The tossing alerted Wilbur into waking up to check on her, and he was presented with Y/n's eyes shut tightly and her hands over her head. It started off like usual, Images flashed in her mind of the people she knew, the people she knows, but the scenery was different. It looked ruined. She was muttering something to herself, Wilbur couldn't figure out what she was saying. Shaking her shoulder lightly in attempt to pull her out of her dream but he wasn't successful, this caused his anxiety to rise in his chest. One shake after the other led to no response from the girl, Wilbur began hyperventilating and grabbed Y/n, putting her in his arms worried she might not awake.

"Y/n?! Wake up!" Wilbur yelled for her to wake up, his voice trembling at the thoughts that infiltrated his mind. The anxiety burst in his chest, his eyes watering, but something happened.

She went limp.

"H-Hey Y/n? Y/N?!" Her body just stopped working. Her thoughts went dark, nothing but a blank screen in her cinematic mind. She couldn't see anything anymore, but when all was dark, the room around her morphed into a horrid scene.

One of smoke and debris, screaming, crying. Having no idea where she was, she turned around.

It was then she saw Wilbur with a blonde man, he had beautiful black wings and a green stripped hat. What she then witnessed would haunt her for eternity,

Wilbur had been impaled, before dropping dead on the floor.

And then she awoke.

-

Y/n walked around the ravine with Wilbur along her side, a yawn escaped his lips. It was 6:00am in the morning and the both of them had been awake for two hours, due to Y/n's nightmare. Or so she thought.

Y/n still questioned whether it was a dream or not, she had had dreams like this before and now she wasn't so sure. This one looked too real, like it actually happened. It scared her deeply. The image burnt into her memory along with the rest of them, although she wished she didn't, she remembered every little detail about that 'dream'.  Wilbur watched Y/n think with great intensity, that morning she had scared him shitless and he wanted to know what she saw. Y/n had refused to say anything so far and Wilbur was beyond worried.

Y/n knew Wil was worried, she didn't like worrying people so she decided to pull over a mask for now. She needed him to focus on what was important, getting L'manberg back.

"Wilbur, how is Technoblade coming along with the armour and sorts?" Y/n made an attempt to fill the silence with a question she was meant to ask anyway. Wilbur looked down to her before answering, it was clear to her that he knew what she was doing.

"It's going well, he said he needed a few more things before he was ready to show us. Techno has been working hard." Wilbur looked forward a stern look on his face, Y/n hummed in reply. From the corner of Y/n's eye she saw a row of flower pots lining the entrance to her workshop, her eyes lit up once she realised what they were. She gasped causing Wilbur to whip around in fear for the girl, but he relaxed when he saw her run over to the potted plants. A smile creeped on his face,

"WIL! Look at these, they're gorgeous!" Wilbur placed his arms behind his back and laced his finger with his other hand, the smile growing to his ears. Y/n jumped from plant to plant, caressing each petal with fascination.

"Oh those? Do you like them?" Wilbur spoke softly, a smile in his tone and pride lacing his tongue.

"Yes! They are absolutely wonderful, who made them? Was it Tommy?" Y/n beamed at Wilbur as he made his way over to the overjoyed girl looking up at him, he lightly shook his head saying no. Wil crouched down him self beside her, reaching out towards one of the orange tulips he loved. His love for them stemmed from that day in the garden he shared with her, it was one of his favourite memories.

"No Love, I thought you might miss your garden, so I made these for you. I know they aren't exactly like your original one but I found some of the flowers I saw in it. I'm glad you like them." Y/n was speechless, he had remembered her love for flowers and her garden, her heart was so full of love. But it wasn't her love she was feeling for herself, no, it was his. She hadn't felt this loved ever in her life, yet now she was overflowing with it.

"You made these for me..?" She slowly managed to form words in her throat but no amount of words could explain how she was feeling at that moment. He nodded his head letting his brown curls to fall over his eyes, she was floored.

Wilbur was overjoyed that she liked it, he had tried his very best to make them as perfect as he could. He would do anything for her, even sacrifice the world if he had too. His love for her was getting stronger every second he was with her.

"Wilbur, you did such a wonderful job on these!" Y/n pounced on Wilbur, knocking him onto his arse and holding her his his arms. His chest skipped multiple beats while he held her, her praise was what kept him alive. She was his anchor to the ground, his new found symphony.

As both lovers embraced on the floor of the ravine, nothing else mattered, both of their worries melted away for the first time in awhile. Both wished that time would stop for just this moment, so it could last forever.

A/n: fluff for the fluff gods