𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

THRID PERSON'S POV:

Wilbur walked down the path leading to the forest Y/N lived in, he had so many things he wanted to talk about with Y/N and couldn't get her off his mind. He had began to cherish the time he had with her that day. Wilbur had also done quite a bit of self reflection after his day out with Y/N and sorted out what he felt for her.

About half way up the road towards the double tree marking where to go, he spotted a green hoodie walking towards his direction from the forest. Taking notice of him, Wilbur freezes in his place recognising that it was Dream. Dream had a fast walking pace and made it to Wilbur in about 20 seconds, he had is iconic smiley mask on.

Wilbur relaxed his stance to seem more casual even though he was very nervous seeing him right now.

"Hello Wilbur." Dream spoke calmly and shoving his hands into his jacket pocket.

"Dream. Fancy seeing you here." Wilbur greeted Dream keeping his voice steady and expression neutral. Wilbur wasn't the biggest fan of Dream, he noticed some of the things Y/N had mentioned about herself and Wilbur determined it was because of Dream.

"Could ask you the same thing, why are you here Wilbur?" Dream inquired with a condescending undertone, Dream was not happy to see Wilbur around this area knowing full damn well Y/N was close by and unconscious.

"I was coming out to grab some materials for L'manberg, I was making sure where I was going to take resources wasn't too close to the main city." Wilbur explained his backup story for occasions like these with a small smile. From behind the mask, Dream was scowling hard at Wilbur's face, he didn't want Wilbur close to Y/N at all after the information he got yesterday. And as much as Dream wanted to kill Wilbur right where he stood, he couldn't.

Dream nodded and tilted his head to the side, "Then I'm sure you won't mind company."

Wilbur mentally cursed before forcing a smile and shaking his head slightly, "Thankyou for the offer Dream but I'll have to respectfully decline. I don't need any company today."

There was silence for a while as the two men stood staring at each other both clearly suspicious of the other before Wilbur spoke up.

"Now that I think about it, what are you doing around here Dream?" The air getting thicker with tension as Dream stood in the same position.

"Patrol, got to make sure nothing bad happens around here." He answered, tone flat. Wilbur nodded curtly before giving a small goodbye and walking back up the road and past the double tree mark. There's something wrong, but Wilbur can't quite put my finger on what exactly.

-

WILBUR'S POV:

It's been a week since I've seen Y/N and I'm starting to get suspicious of Dreams behaviours recently, he's stopped patrolling the walls around L'manberg and getting his friends to do it while he's keeping a close eye on the forest. Did he find out about Y/N? Shit, that wouldn't be good at all. His mind goes to the worse possibilities about what might happen if Dream did find out about us.

Tommy waves his hand and snaps his fingers in front of my face pulling me out of my busy thoughts, he looks over to see my face and furrows his eyebrows.

"Wil you've been very quite, what's the matter?" Tommy asks still looking at me, I run my hand through my hair and grip the back of my neck.

"I don't know Tommy, I just have a feeling something bad has happened to Y/N. I haven't heard from her for days, and not to mention Dream is being suspicious." I rant to him, rubbing my hands over my face. He gives me an understanding look before saying,

"I'm sure Y/N is just fine Wil, she's stronger than she looks. You know, I've found out that she really isn't that bad at all and kind of cool to be around- she's not American either so thats always a plus-" Tommy rants about Y/N which makes me chuckle a bit, before cutting himself off and comes back to the last part of my rant.

"Wait you said Dream was being suspicious, how so?"

"Dream has been what looks like guarding the forest outside of town where Y/N lives and when I was walking down the road next to it, he questioned the shit out of me." Recalling the details of our interaction as well as his whereabouts recently, Tommy takes in the information before coming to a conclusion.

"Oh yeah he's definitely hiding something in that forest. So you haven't heard from Y/N at all?" Just as Tommy finished his question Niki walks in the van with fresh carrots from the garden in a woven basket.

"What was this about Y/N?" She interrupted Tommy with her question, sitting down next to us to listen.

"We haven't heard from Y/N in a week and I'm starting to get worried about her. Dream has also been suspicious lately as well." Tommy briefly explains our conversation before turning back to face me.

But what grabbed my attention was Niki's expression, it looked like she knew something we didn't.

"Niki, what do you know?"