𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Y/N'S POV:

Once again Dream had left very early in the morning for a 'special' patrol with Sapnap and George. Apparently it was a discussion on the L'manberg situation, or adleast that was what I got out of Dream yesterday. He was in a good mood so he was more open, I like it when he talks to me about that stuff, it makes me feel included but also gives me a chance to warn Niki about anything serious.

As of recently, it's been pretty hard being by myself. I've been waking up at different times of the night screaming myself awake, nightmares are becoming more frequent since my hallucination of dad at L'manberg and fighting with Dream. I often have to remind myself of the pros and cons of being here, doubts are consistently at the back of my mind about running away but I always decide to stay, anything is better then before the flower field.

Niki has been coming over when Dream is away to check up on me, she reminds me of the good things I have right now. We have had conversations about my nightmares and without telling her outright about my past, she comforts me every time. On the days I would go out, I'd be at Niki's place and if I was lucky, catch Tommy, Tubbo and Fundy stopping by. The days I would stay home, she would sometimes come over with pastries and little gifts for me, I also wasn't allowed to repay the favour for the gifts. We were growing a steel bond friendship even Dream and I didn't have. I had never had a female figure like that before, it was nice.

I hadn't been able to visit L'manberg yet either because of Dreams patrols but I'm going to sneak out there soon. Niki tells me so many stories about her memories in L'manberg and my heart yearns to go. I often found myself thinking about going more and more.

Walking out of my room and down the stairs to the living room, I spot a small note laying on the kitchen countertop with a Lily of the Vally resting on top of it. I gently take the Lily and twist the stem between my fingers, these flowers are so lovely. Unfolding the letter and seeing the neat handwriting of Dream written in a small paragraph and signed.

-
Hope you had a Goodnight sleep, I've been worried recently seeing dark circles under your eyes. I sadly won't be home tonight for dinner and am staying with George today, big mission and a lot to do. Stay safe,

Love Dream
-

I read over the letter a few times again and sigh, he would be gone for the night so what am I going to do now? I could call Niki or go into the city, the farm needs redoing, I'll do the farm.

Gathering up the essentials to renovate the small farm I had made with Dream (he isn't the best at building though), I step out the back door closing it gently to not disturb the chickens. They hate loud noises. Dream recently got me a cow so I need a pen for that as well, taking out a diamond axe from the shed I head over to a tree in the yard suitable for the fencing.

The tree wasn't too thick but about medium sized, fighting with a sword is hard for me but swinging an axe, that was another story. Despite not having the most strength, I was no where near weak, I had my strengths in using an axe. With a couple good swings at the trunk, the tree came down with one whoosh.

Getting to work cutting it up and making fence posts, the hours went by making and renovating my little farm and finally was done. Matching the aesthetic of the cabin, the farm too had vine leaves on its sides tying the builds together. I am really proud of how it came out, the chickens looked happy and the cow was sleeping. Wiping the beads of sweat that formed on my forehead, I congratulated myself for my hard work. Now time for the new crops.

Rustle, rustle, snap!

Movement from my right side caught my attention immediately and turned to where the sound came from.  "Niki?" I called cautiously.

"Sorry to disappoint but I'm not Niki." A mans voice came from the forest and I knew exactly who it was. Wilbur came into view with a kind smile and waved, he had a yellow jumper and brown trousers with a maroon beanie to bring the whole outfit together. He also wore round glasses that rested on the crook of his nose, sat behind them were his beautiful eyes.

His presence surprised me, how did he find my house? Maybe when Tubbo went back to L'manberg after he stumbled across my house he told Wilbur where I was. His smile faltered when he saw my confused expression and rubbed the back of his neck.

"That's one big axe you got there heh" Wilbur pointed to the axe in my hand with a nervous expression before I let out a small laugh which seemed to ease his anxiety.

"Oh this, yeah I was just renovating my farm. Also not to be rude but how are did you find me?" I lean the axe on the new fence post and close the distance between Wilbur and I to ease the slight tense atmosphere. His cheeks dust red for a moment before he begins talking,

"Well Tubbo mentioned coming across your house in the woods so I asked him where it was to visit you myself." He smiled down at me sending warm fuzzy feelings all throughout my body, I seem to forget how pretty this man is in person. Even the littlest of tension dissolved then and there.

"Awh Wil, you want to visit me?" I chuckle looking up at him due to the significant height difference.

WILBUR'S POV

Her warm smile beams up at me playfully mocking me previous words, she looked radiant in the sun, a soft sun kissed tone to her cheeks and nose from what I assume was from being out all day. Her e/c  eyes glowing and h/c hair tied in a braid, Dream was hiding this from everyone? She is a hidden flower that should be displayed with such pride and joy, how could you hide her from anyone? Her voice pulls me out of my daydream,

"Wil? You there?" She tilts her head to the side in amusement, "uh sorry, was distracted for a second." Y/n backs away with a smirk on her lips and taps her cheeks then turns around towards her flower bed. I reach up to my face which is radiating heat, was I blushing this  much the whole time?

She sat down in the grass and patted the space next to her, I quickly made my way over and sat down. She took a hard look at the flowers before finally picking out an orange tulip and twirling it in between her index and thumb. She then turned it towards me and stared into my eyes for a second and saying,

"You remind me of this, it's an orange tulip, you can see a slight orange tint in your eyes when the sun hits it just right. Sadly nothing can exactly match the beauty of your eyes though."

Oh fuck