𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

THIRD PERSON's POV:

"Y/N, WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Quackity shouted at Y/n from outside her apartment, his voice making her tussle in her sleep. A groan escapes Y/n's mouth as her sleep was disturbed by her friend, she had the tendency to sleep in well into the afternoon so he would come around and wake her up before it hit 3pm.

"I WILL OPEN THIS DOOR AND DRAG YOU OUT IF I NEED TO!" He further yelled, jangling his door key against the door so she could hear from her bed that was close by. Y/n rolled onto her back and dragged her hands over her face, groaning at his persistence. When she finally caught the sound of the keys, she sat up and ran her fingers through her matted hair.

She caught sight of a ball of ginger hair in the sea of her blankets, the ball moving up and down subtly like it was breathing. She ran her fingers over the soft fur, the ball reacting by poking its head out of the material.

"Good morning Ron." The enchanting green eyes stared up at Y/n, serotonin rushing through her veins at his cuteness. The feline meowing softly as to say hello, a yawn came soon after and a shake; they were both used to Quackity's whining by now.

"Y/NNNNN-"

"IM FUCKING UP JESUS CHRIST SHUT YOU'RE TRAP!" Y/n swung her legs off the side of her bed, the cold floorboards sending chills up her calves. She patted Ron's nose a last time before fully getting up. Standing up slowly and making it towards the door, unlocking the door and turning the handle, revealing Quackity with a shit eating grin on his face.

"And you're up! That wasn't so hard now was it?" Quackity flashed his puppy dog eyes at the woman making her roll her eyes, he knew what was coming next.

"Don't you ever get tired of doing this?"

"Tired of fucking you're mother? Bueno, ayuda a ella es genial en la cama." He smirked at her, knowing full well she wouldn't know what he said at the end. Y/n sensing what he said was insulting she scoffed at him, narrowing her eyes at Quackity before flicking his forehead.

"Fuck you."

"If you insist." This playful banter happened almost every morning between the two, Y/n would sleep in and Quackity would come to wake her. Other days Charlie would be sent by Quackity if he had a lot of work that morning, but that was not often.

"I'm closing the door now." Y/n started closing the door in Quackity's face but the frame was caught by his hand, wedging it a bit.

"Just be ready in a few minutes, I have something for us to do today." And with that he let go of the door, allowing Y/n to close it fully. What he had said intrigued her, he usually consulted with her about it but this time it was a surprise. She didn't particularly like surprises, the ones she got in the past were bittersweet.

Placing her head of the back of the door was something she did regularly, it allowed her to think better for some reason but a sudden knock made her jump. Y/n opened the door again to see Quackity still there.

"Oh and wear something casual, you'll need to be able to move comfortably for this." Quackity winked at her before turning on his heal and heading down the hallway, this made her think more; she developed a few ideas. A meow pulled her off the door and compelled her away, she sighed in content and finally walked over to her bathroom.

While getting ready and sorting through her wardrobe for an outfit, her ideas of their activity skimmed across her mind. Travelling? Hiking? She thought of a few things that wouldn't require her to wear her uniform, she flicked through coat hanger after coat hanger; she rarely went out in comfy clothes.

Y/n decided on something slightly oversized and very comfy on her body, she mostly wore this inside but since he told her to be comfortable, then she was.