𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Y/N's POV:

After Niki's visit with the news about my acceptance in going to L'manberg, the days have been quiet. She said it would take a couple days to make a tunnel available for me to sneak into L'manberg with out Dream seeing me go in. Dream has been stressed recently about L'manberg and it's independence, he would never tell me out right but I could easily tell from his body language.

I have been spending the days studying body language books in the library to try and better see what Dream could be hiding from me. He's been giving me space which as been good, it will also give me more time to go to L'manberg when the opportunity shows itself.

I look out the window at the bright blue sky, clear with no clouds in sight and a soft breeze that caresses my face gently. I have always cherished days like these, I've only experienced a few since my life here but oh have they been lovely. I should go on a walk.

I grab my essentials for a quick walk out, and take my time to breathe in the soft aromas of my home before I venture out for a bit. Swiping the keys from its hook and swiftly locking the door behind me, I take a deep breath of the fresh pine air, crisp and strong. Time to get moving, the path to the 'inner city' isn't to far away from here.

THIRD PERSON POV:

As Y/N makes her way down the dirt path to the city, she hears a slight rustling in the bushes beside her. At first it wasn't noticeable until a voice can be heard cursing,

"Fuck!" A young boys voice can be made out that sounds oddly familiar to her. She remembers that slightly annoying pitch from her run in with the citizens of L'manberg.

The rustling continues to get louder until she peers into the gaps of the leaves to see a rather squished blonde boy crouching in it. "Um hello?"

"AHGH u-uh, nothing uh NOTHING TO SEE HERE WOMAN!" The boy shouts in a panic as Y/N grows a bigger concern for where this boys parents are. He stands straight up with leaves and twigs sticking out of his uniform in every direction, which startled Y/N.

She stares at the boy waiting for, well anything really. He struggles to get out of the bush, cursing every so often about the leaves sticking to him, but eventually he stumbles out of the bush and pats himself down.

"So ah, AHEM! WOMAN, WILBUR TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR NOW VISITS TO OUR BEAUTIFUL NATION!" He loudly exclaims, which panics Y/N and makes her think he wants Dream to find out or simply doesn't realise his volume is far to loud.

"Shhh! Hey, keep your voice down! Dream might be around here, then you'll get both of us caught." Y/N scolds the boy for his carelessness and takes a few leaves off of his shoulder, which he quickly swats her hand away.

"I get woman love touching me but I don't need your help! Besides I'm here to scope you out!" He points his finger at Y/N's face, inches away from her nose as if accusing her of who knows what.

Tommy was strange alright, and frankly annoyed Y/N a bit. It would take some getting used to his behaviour when visiting L'manberg.

"Alright first, no pointing okay? And Second, scope me out for what?" She questioned the boy and his motives about what he wanted. He shook his head as if Y/N was stupid, and retracted his finger from her face.

"I the one and only Tommyinit is here to see what's up with you! And since all women are madly in love with me, it should be no problem getting info out of you." He gave a dramatic wave of his hand to signify an imaginary line of his 'women'. Y/N nodded slowly with an 'yeah sure' expression spread on her face which earned a scoff from Tommy.

"Look I didn't come all this way and crouch in this fuckin bush to not get answers from you!" Tommy whined about his troubles in getting here before focusing on his main goal.

"I don't trust you, okay? You seem a little suspicious to me, living with Dream and all. PLUS now you want to come to L'manberg all of a sudden!" He ranted about his distrust for Y/N while maintaining a serious tone of voice which was a major change from his obnoxious whine.

"I know it seems bad for where I live and who I live with, but Tommy, Dream has been keeping things from me and restricting my freedom. I want independence and your country is all about that right?" Y/N explains her situation to Tommy which she knows will most likely be brushed aside by him but still says it anyway.

"L'manberg is a place of independence (but also to piss off dream) AND IS THE BEST OUT THERE." He brags about his country for a minute before switching back to his serious face again.

"See that's what I was talking abo-" She gets cut off by his next question.

"Are you American?" His eyes form into slits as he attempts to stare into her soul and intimidate her. What kind of question is that? Y/N thinks to herself watching the boy with a odd expression.

"No, I'm not."  She reply's slowly, questioning why she is talking to a boy covered in bush debris on the side of the road.

"GOOD, THATS ALL I NEEDED!" Tommy yelps in satisfaction and speeds off running down the road, leaving a very confused Y/N standing there alone.

THANK YOU FOR THE 1.42 K READS WHAGGSHSVBASN