𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

DREAM'S POV:

"Hello." I say walking along the walls around this drug van, dragging y/n along with me but behind my back to some what hide her body from their line of sight. Why didn't I listen to my gut, I should have turned back like I was going to. Now we're here. I'm supposed to be in control. My hands form tight fists that turn my and my knuckles white, my grip tightens earning a whimper from y/n.

"Ow Dream stop, that hurts." Her wrist wriggles to try and escape my grip, I look back at her face and her expression full of fear. The same eyes she had when talking about her life before. I loosen my grasp on her and take a gentler approach holding her hand instead, she stops squirming. Better. Turning my attention back to the idiots in front of me, I look to Wilbur who is staring at y/n and I's linked hands.

"Hello Dream," Wilbur responds looks back up to my eyes, "And Ma'am. Welcome to our great nation of L'manberg." I growl at his addressing to y/n. He welcomes us to their so called 'nation'. Who do they think they are, building a nation in my country? No fuckin way.

"L'MANberg?" I say, did he seriously give this pathetic waste of land a name?

"Yes, we are succeeding from the Dream smp. This is our country now, this area, just this area is our country." Wilbur told me about how they are a new country now. How PATHETIC IS THAT.

Y/N'S POV:

The man with the soft hazel brown eyes named Wilbur tells us about his and his friends new nation called L'manberg. He sounds so calm and collected, usually when I look into peoples eyes they tell me their intentions, usually. He said their succeeding the smp, but didn't Dream say this was his country? I look up at Dream who has a mix of frustrated amusement and anger bubbling in his eyes like a cauldron brewing potions.

He takes a sharp 180 degree turn away from the group letting go of my hand in the process and jumps down the wall. He lands softly and waits at the bottom arms open, gesturing me to jump down so he can catch me. I jump down into his arms and he swings me down to my feet on the sand still looking through the gaps of the wall at the men. I whisper to Dream,

"Is that the Tommy you talk about?" He looks at me and nods sternly. I step back and grab his hand to comfort him, he seems really tense. We watch as the blonde comes through the unfinished part of the wall and starts spitting all sorts of words at his face while Dream try's to talk over him. That boy is very loud. I press my finger into the side of my ear, he was practically in my ear. I try to block out some of the noise rushing from his mouth. Laughter can be heard from behind me.

"TOWER, FENCE, SYLLABLE, TOWER, FEN-"
The boy says over and over, when I look behind me to see Wilbur perched up on the side of the wall watching his friend yell at Dream and says to Tommy,

"Say revolution, say revolution." Tommy looks
at Wilbur smirking then back at Dream, I step back letting go of Dreams hand. He's going to explode, looking back at Wilbur and meeting his inquiring stare.

"HBDNSHSHGGJHSJSREVOLU" Tommy bellows at Dream speaking jibberish when Dream suddenly punches the boy square in the chest, knocking him backwards winding the boy for a second. My palms quickly reaches my mouth in shock, I have never seen Dream hit anyone before. I turn to hear loud protests from Wilbur and Tubbo.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!" Wilbur protests and runs over to Tommy who is now by the wall once more. I speed walk over to Dream where he grabs my hand and pulls me behind him and shields me from the others, I watch the boy get up and yell at Dream.

I peer up at Dream who is fuming, and his grip gets tight once more. I wince at the contact but Dream is to clouded by anger to notice, my vision falters for a second and my heart drops as I see my father in front of me. My breathing quickens but when I blink, he's gone.

I take a deep breath and watch as Wilbur holds Tommy's arm and quickly makes sure the boy is alright as Tubbo joins this side. Wilbur turns to us once again to state, "This is just your formal notice that, that this is our country."

I could just feel the hatred radiating off of Dream's body, his hand on my palm was burning hot. His overall demeanour was angry but a shell of composure and strategy was only visible to the naked eye easily able to fool anyone. These people were making Dream act as I have never seen before, he was so hostile now and I don't like it one bit.

I have to do something.