𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

THRID PERSON'S POV:

Y/n stood in front of the scene playing out with furrowed eyebrows and a solid eye on Dreams sword hidden behind his back from the two in front of him. He pulls the sword out of her view and turns back to Niki and Wilbur.

"We were just chatting, weren't we?" He addresses the two which earns a cautious eye from Niki and a scowl from Wilbur. Wilbur turns towards Y/N and smiles softly at her,

"How are you feeling Y/N, I haven't seen you in a couple days love." Y/N looks down in thought, a slight blush dusted on her face. Dream's eye twitches under the mask at his referral to Y/N as 'love', it made him reek of rage.

"Don't call her that." Dream seethed, Wilbur promptly ignored his remark and focused on the woman he cared about.

Niki waved at Y/N with a comforting smile and said a sweet hello before turning her attention back at the angry Dream.

"I'm alright Wil," She smiles back before walking over to Dream and telling him to put his weapon away. "They are not going to hurt me Dream it's fine." She stares at his mask waiting for him to listen but he doesn't move yet.

"Y/N, their trespassing." He calmly spoke looking back at the two situated in front of them.

"They just wanted to see if I was alright." Y/N reply's with comfort, she walked forward towards them but Dream held her arm back. Niki quickly decided to ask,

"How is your head Y/N?" Y/N stopped and looked back at her confused,

"How do you know about that?" She looked back at Dream only to be met by a blank mask staring back at her, she couldn't tell what emotion he had on his face at that moment.

"She saw Dream carrying you bloodied up, he was walking in the opposite direction of your house." Wilbur speaks for Niki while trying to get closer to Y/N. Y/N stands there confused staring at Wilbur and Niki, are they telling the truth?

Dream pulls Y/N's arm back making her turn towards him, he spoke quietly and sternly, "Y/N, go back inside now please."

Niki calls again, "N/N, I wouldn't lie to you." Y/N turns back around to see Niki on the verge of tears, she looked so worried for the girl. Dream kept tugging at her arm and trying to get Y/N's attention before they said anything else.

"I," Y/N began trying to remember anything she could in that week time period, nothing but Dream's face was present. Dream continued to hush her and convince her to go back inside but she was delaying his request. She wanted to know what was going on.

"I don't remember." She turns towards Wilbur making direct eye contact as frustrated tears pricked at the corners of her eyes. Wilbur felt his heart crack at her expression, he wanted to run up to her and take her away from all of this but he couldn't. Not with Dream here still.

"Y/N. Back inside now." Dream spoke louder now and more demanding, he was losing his patience and wanted them gone as soon as possible.

"No, what is happening?" Y/N snaps clearly for all of them to hear, she was done being in the dark about everything. Especially now. The tears that threaten to fall stand ready on her lash line, lifting her head that hung lower than usual to stare directly at Dream.

"Now tell me what happened." She demanded Dream, he let go of her arm and again stood quietly. Dream sizes up his options for the situation watching Y/N carefully and he decides to go with option A.

"I already told you Y/N, you hit your head and I didn't go to the house immediately. I went to Sapnaps house because he had more medicine than us." His voice came out calm and concise, Y/N nodded and turned towards Niki and Wilbur.

"Did you see where he took me after Niki?" She inquired Niki trying to figure out the full picture. Niki started to panic, she had lost both of them after, her palms began to sweat. I'm that moment Wilbur realised Dream had won, they didn't have enough information to convince Y/N Dream had done something to her.

Dream was glad he had his mask on to hide the growing smirk that taunted the two L'manberg citizens, he had control once again. They didn't have proof other than their words.

"I, I don't." Niki said quietly with defeat evident on her face, Wilbur clenched his fists beside his body staring daggers at Dream.

Y/N looked between both Dream and her friends, the image of Dream still in the front of her mind. She didn't know who to believe, her friends only evidence was explained and Dream didn't seem to be lying.

"I think that both parties have good intentions, Wilbur, Niki and Dream, you all just want to make sure I'm alright, that's fine." Y/N came to her conclusion,

"Dream," She got his full attention, he was intrigued with what she would say next,

"You need to let me go."

A/n: Imma be honest I don't really like this ending, might change it later.