𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Y/N's POV:

"Surrender?" Wilbur looks back Tubbo and I with a soft expression, everything is gone, we don't have much left.

"It's only for now, we don't have much to work with so we need to negotiate terms. They've destroyed our homes, I would be a bad general, let alone a bad friend to all of you if I don't act now." All this chaos and strife forces our hand at surrender. This isn't good for us, not at all. Smoke lingers in the air and the smell of burnt rubber fills my lungs, every breath harder to suck in. Tubbo clings to my side still teary eyed about the events previous, the coldness still nips at my skin as a constant reminder of my second near death experience.

"Tommy come with me, and make sure not to run your mouth, no challenging him on his honour okay?" Wilbur places him hand on the bridge of his nose sucking in a deep breath before waiting for Tommy's obedience.

"Okay.." Tommy hesitantly complies with Wilbur's command and follows Wilbur out of the wreckage.

Tubbo and I walk out towards the gates to wish Tommy and Wilbur good luck, they decided to bring Fundy for backup. I have a bad feeling about this but, we don't have any other options right now. Dreams not going to let us off the hook that easily, there has to be ulterior motives. They cross the lake and set out to find Dream, I hope everything goes okay, please.

THIRD PERSON POV:

It didn't take long to find Dream resting ontop of a near by hill with his netherite axe resting on his lap, his white mask staring at down at Tommy and Wilbur. Tommy just by seeing Dream got irritated by his presence and clenched his fists tight making his knuckles turn white. Wilbur pats his shoulder as a silent way of 'calm down' before stepping forward to take initiative,

"Look Dream, I'm here to negotiate surrender." Wilbur calmly cuts to the chase, Dream tilts his head to the side before replying with a simple 'Okay'. Tommy manages to bite his tongue from lashing out at Dream's nonchalant response.

"I'd say we fought well, yes" Wilbur continued with his speech and was going to continue but Dream spoke first, behind his mask was an amused smirk.

"You could say that." Wilbur frowned insulted by Dream's statement,

"What do you mean 'you could say that'" before anything else could be said from Dream, Tommy started to shout.

"YOU-" Tommy was stopped by Wilbur before he could curse out Dream, earning a laugh from the green hooded man. Fundy joined beside Tommy in attempt to calm him down.

"What do you mean you could say that Dream?" Again Wilbur calmly asked trying to keep his composure while still annoyed with him.

"With how much you were against, you fought well. You had so much of a disadvantage-" Dream began but was almost immediately interrupted by a raging Tommy,

"Dream don't say that to our, we fought incredibly alright," Tommy lectured the amused man and when Dream wanted to speak he continued to insult him."You egotistical green-"

"You fought incredibly well, we just fought a little bit better." Dream picked his words carefully, trying to get Tommy aggravated in a subtle way, which of course worked.

Tommy began screaming at Dream while the man just laughed from his high horse, Fundy cringing at how escalated this negotiation was getting. Wilbur stood first shocked about Tommy's outburst but then quickly gathered his thoughts and tried to stop the boy from saying anything that the boy would regret.