𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Y/n weaved through the tall pine trees, her heart in her ears and the smell of fear swarmed around her. The world spun around her eyes, sweat running down her cheeks. Her feet trampled fallen leaves and broke almost every branch in her way, she spared a look behind her rapidly moving environment.

"Y/N~!"

Her face whitened, all colour draining from her pink cheeks, his voice echoed throughout the woodland maze. Sending stabbing chills down her spine and fear to invaded her tightened chest. Y/n's legs burned with desperation to escape, her mind racing with terror filled thoughts. The roots of trees filled her path to freedom, laughing at her as she desperately tried to dodge them while keeping her distance from her hunter.

"COME HERE~!

YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER!"

The ring of an ender pearl alerted Y/n to his plan making her bolt in a different direction, she didn't care where she ran too, she only hoped it would be safe. Panic raced through her veins, fear pierced her brain and fatigue filled her lungs. She couldn't keep this up much longer, her legs were giving out.

Daylight shined through the gapes of the dense forest roof, the taunting of light made her depleting hope deflate even more. His maniacal laughing filled the silence, he enjoyed the chase, he always has. His axe shone bright in the pockets of light, leaving purple reflections on the trees flying past Y/n. He was getting closer.

The distance between the predator and his prey was dwindling, quickly. She didn't have nearly as much stamina as he did, her legs screamed at her to stop but that wasn't an option. She finally couldn't hear him anymore, finally thinking she lost him, Y/n took a quick look behind her.

Only to misplace her footing, sending her tumbling to the forest floor. Her head hitting multiple sharp sticks and stones leaving cuts and later bruises littering her face, but that was nothing compared to what had caught up to her.

"Caught you~!"

Y/n's legs and arms were pinned by her sides and a shiny purple axe pushed itself against her neck, a menacing face looked over her own holding a wide toothy grin. He wasn't wearing his mask this time allowing Y/n to see all of the sadistic fractures in his expression. His eyes wide and trained on her horror filled features, she was terrified. And he loved it.

"Did you think you could outrun me? HAH HOW PATHETIC!" Dream taunted at her, making sure to get right up to her face only leaving an inch of space for her to breath. Y/n's body trembled in his grip, with every word he shouted in her face, his hands and knees pressed her joints harder into the ground. Pain filled sobs escaped her throat giving sadistic satisfaction to the man holding her captive.

"DID YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD JUST LET YOU GO?! HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT DO YOU THINK I AM! NOW THAT YOUR LITTLE LOVER IS DEAD, NO ONE IS IN MY WAY ANYMORE!" Tears cascaded down her cheeks, a deep red blotched across her face along with the dried crimson of blood. Her face scrunched up with the terror of her situation, she was trapped and wouldn't make it out this time.

Y/n's body shook with her violent sobbing, and the constant yelling of Dream in her face with his 'axe of peace' threatening to dig deeper into her neck, she was absolutely overpowered by him.

"P-please..! I- I'll be... good!" Y/n struggled to persuade the twisted man holding her down through the cracks in her voice, this only making him want torture her more.

"You're begging is pathetic, do you hear yourself right now? You have nothing! I COULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW AND TAKE YOUR LAST LIFE AND NOVODY WOULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT IT Y/N!" His words ripped at her chest, adding floods of salt into her mental wounds. His axe dug deeper into her neck, cutting into the top layer of skin, blood tricked down her neck. Y/n cried in agony at both the physical and mental cuts he was slicing into her, every time making the last slash deeper than the other.