𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

THIRD PERSON's POV:

Y/n slowly opened her sleep filled eyes to the morning of the festival, she rolled over onto her side where a fresh person shaped dent in the other side of the bed laid. Wilbur had gotten up early almost everyday to plan his mission at the festival, Y/n had overheard many short conversations about this so called plan but she only knew about them going. She hadn't tried to pry about it yet.

Getting to her feet and getting dressed into an outfit she had decided to make with the help of Techno, although he wasn't much help actually making the outfit but more designing it. We decided on something practical but that still looks good, he said that I should take inspiration from his outfit because of how it allows him to freely move and fight but still look like royalty. Technoblade also insisted that my outfit have a cape of some sort, his reasoning was "It would look more intimidating, it's something that could help you."

(This is the outfit I chose but you can wear anything you want but make sure it has a cape :D )

After Y/n finished getting everything on and making sure it was right, she walked out of her and Wilbur's room into the ravine opening. The cape swaying behind her legs, she did have to admit it made her feel pretty cool. The stale air hung heavy around Y/n, she was uneasy about something, but she didn't know what exactly yet.

Wilbur came around a corner in the ravine, talking to himself about what she assumed was his plan. He looked up from the floor beneath him to see his world standing in front of him, his eyes roamed down her body and a blush appeared on his cheeks. Y/n noticed his lingering eyes and cleared her throat,

"My eyes are up here Wilbur." A small chuckle escaped Y/n's mouth at the end of his name, he blinked hard and flicked his eyes up to hers.

"Sorry Love, you look gorgeous in that and quite badass. Did you make it?" Wilbur came closer, walking slowly and wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled her against his chest and a grin formed on his lips, Y/n smiled warmly at Wilbur complimenting her.

"Yeah, Techno helped a bit with the design." Wilbur raised his eyebrow at the mention of his monotoned brother, he was confused.

"Technoblade? When did you two start being friendly?" Y/n thought about when they started hanging out for a minute, she bit the side of her mouth in thought. Wilbur watched her expression carefully, he didn't know why his brother was spending so much time with Y/n, and why she had to really think about his question. He didn't like that.

"Umm, I think it was a week or so after I woke up. Usually just talking in the farm or making the outfit." Y/n tapped her fingers on the tops of Wilbur's arms thinking about Techno and her interactions, they were mostly short but on occasion they were longer. Wilbur stared at Y/n, watching her soft facial features move with her thoughts, he wasn't happy that Techno was getting more attention from her than he did. He wanted to be the only thing she thought about.