𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

THIRD PERSON POV:

Wilbur had woke up that morning with only a few hours of sleep and the election results in hand, his mind cluttered with the results and the possible reactions of his friends. Pressure and disappointment crushed his spirit like a petite bug. He held his head in his hands thinking over all of his past actions, no tears slipped his dark brown sugar eyes.

All he could think was how he let down his party, his friends and most of all he was dreading the sight of
Y/n finding out the results, he didn't want to imagine her expression which would shatter what's left of his heart.

Wilbur straightened his back and turned his head to the sleeping Y/n beside him in all of her sleeping beauty, he only wondered what she dreamed about to make her look so calm in her slumber. He got up from his side of the bed and walked over to where she was sleeping, he crouched down by her head and sighed.

The cold air that settled in the room only touched the surface of the emotions that hung on his shoulders, Wilbur reached his hand out towards Y/n's face and removed the hair concealing her face. Her forehead bare to display the girl he came to love and now the tears made an appearance, threatening to spill from his eyes. He rubbed his eyes wanting to rid the salty tears from falling, Wilbur leaned forward and gently kissed her forehead being extra careful not to wake her yet and spoke in a cracked whisper,

"I'm so sorry."

-

The sun shone over the election stage and all of its participants, Four lines of candidates stood lightly talking amongst each other awaiting the results that Wilbur possessed. Jschlatt looked healthier and ready to get the results by himself, Quackity hovered behind him laughing occasionally at things people said with George not paying attention. Wilbur talked with an energetic Tommy behind their microphone, Tommy practically bounced on the spot confident of their win today. Niki and Fundy lightly chatted about bakeries and their campaign, Fundy expressed his thoughts on winning.

Wilbur brought all of the campaigns together and gave them a rundown of how things were going to go while the audience got seated. Y/n sat in the audience with Tubbo side by side, Tubbo told her about the enormous underground bunker he had made in case things go wrong, Y/n told Tubbo to be more quiet about these things and the rest of the time left was filled with Tubbo whispering about his drug bunker to her.

Then time came to announce the results and the audience went quiet, Wilbur stood up to the centre microphone and cleared his throat.

"My fellow L'manbergians, Thank you for coming here today to watch a historic moment, the passing over of the Presidency for the first election of L'manberg."

"I have with me the election results of the four parties, SWAG2020, POG2020, COCONUT2020 and SCHLATT2020." The crowd cheered and Tubbo yelled about Wilbur being his president, Y/n laughed at his side and clapped along with him.

"Now the turn out of this election was 220,000 votes, although I say that there was some vote of fraud." The crowd erupted with confusion, Y/n and Tubbo looked at each other with furrowed brows and said in unison 'what?'. Wilbur continued to clear up the confusion but was interrupted with the other participants starting to accuse Wilbur of the fraud himself, the voice of Quackity coming through frequently.

Wilbur tried to speak but was shut down again, Niki pulled through shouting over everyone and quieting the rest of them thankfully, Y/n thanked her from the crowd. He took a deep breath and continued the fraud situation,