𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

THIRD PERSON's POV:

Technoblade trudged through the woods on his way towards the location he received from his brother, the trees stretched for miles. The scent of pine filled his nostrils and his sword glimmered in the soft rays of light. Unannounced to him that a girl laid unconscious up ahead.

His cape flowed in the early morning air, pink locks of hair floated over his broad shoulders. The crunch of pine leaves echoed around the silent forest alerting nearby animals to hide in their homes away from the intimidating presence Techno held. Every pine leaf he crushed released the smell of fresh pine into the air, the aroma shifting slightly.

He walked for hours from his home just to answer the call of anarchy, occasionally hearing a voice or two but bat no eye to it. Techno checked the letter in his hand with the written down coordinates of Wilbur's whereabouts, he always had awful handwriting. Distracted by the note in his hand he almost walked past something he saw from the corner of his eye.

A body. A woman's body, Covered in blood.

He stopped his walking and questioned investigating the girl, Techno wasn't sure if she was unconscious or dead but gained curiosity when her chest rose slightly and fell slowly. The voices got louder with chanting fraises, Techno shook his head to quiet them for now. Cautiously and quietly Technoblade stepped closer to the woman and pulled out his axe from its sheath, turning it around and gently pushing her with the but of the handle. He got no reaction.

His eyes narrowed and kneeled down beside her arm, lifting her wrist up to feel her pulse and like he expected, he felt one. Now the questions began to rise in his mind, who was she and why was she covered in dried blood? He pondered flipping her over to see if she had injuries when a small voice escaped the woman on the forest floor, he didn't catch what she had said at first until he leaned a little closer. His ears perked at the name she whispered, 'Wilbur'.

This brought on even more questions for Techno on how she was involved with his brother. Deciding that since she was unconscious and bloody that maybe he should bring her with him, he varied the pros and cons. If she was an ally then it would be fine, if she wasn't he could just kill her instead, win win.

He slid his arm under her torso and flipped her over onto her back before throwing her over his shoulder and continuing on his journey now with a unconscious companion.

-

Wilbur and Tommy stood in their hole talking about expanding their home, throwing out suggestion after suggestion. Tommy sat down on the one of the two beds in the 4 by 4 area, Wilbur leaned against the crafting table brainstorming ideas. The sun shining through the small window on their hole door, almost no warmth followed it, the hole was cold and damp. This well represented how the two men were feeling. In the few days they had spent in this hole already, spirits were low. But the first day was the hardest, realisation set in and hopes were smashed to pieces.

Tommy often thought about what happened at the election, his guilt still ripping him apart from the inside out. He had cried a lot throughout these past few days, mostly silently to not disturb his brother when he was trying to sleep.

Compared to Tommy Wilbur hadn't had much time to cry, he was exhausted with the new pressure of survival, not only for him but for Tommy as well. Sometimes Wilburs memories would haut him in his sleep causing him to get up in the middle of the night and walk out of the hole to cry to himself. It was the only time he had to think about everything.

Wilbur wanted nothing more then to go back and get Y/n but either Tommy or himself went back, they would certainly be killed. So instead he reflected on what he had and hadn't done, his successes and his failures. The situation they were in wasn't good, and Wilbur wasn't exactly sure how to get them out of it yet. He only had one idea, and he was arriving soon.