𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Y/N's POV:

Tommy had finally come back with the materials I wrote down for him, heavy footsteps down the ravine stairs and whining echoed all around the inner walls.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNN, THIS SHIT WAS SO HARD TO FINDDDDDDDDDDD!" Tommy complained from above me, dragging a heavy sack behind him. I giggled at his childish whining and walked into my workshop, I had managed to convince Technoblade to help me dig out the room. It was medium sized with furnaces and crafting tables lining the walls, a small lantern hung from the centre of the room; it wasn't much but it still worked.

"HEY WAIT! WOMAN DON'T LEAVE, AD LEAST HELP!!" Y/n grinned at Tommy's high pitched voice from outside her room, this was going to be fun.

-

About 40 minutes went by when I heard two voices coming from the very top of the ravine, maybe Wilbur came back with Tubbo? Footsteps got louder and the voices got clearer, it was indeed Wilbur and Tubbo up there.

"Why do you rub this in?" Wilbur made his way down the stairs but stopped a few steps from the bottom, he looked upset by whatever Tubbo had just said.

"Wha- No no I didn't mean it like that, I was saying that manberg has gone in the wrong direction." Tubbo was quick to give context to his previous unknown statement. Wilbur and Tubbo continued to commune with each other while I walked back into my workshop to see Tommy quietly making potted plant. He's awfully quiet, odd.

"Hey Tommy, you okay? You've been very quiet in the last half an hour." I place myself down in front of the boy, he looks up and nods his head,

"Yeah it's just everything kinda sucks right now, we lost L'manberg and now we live in a stupid hole." Tommy mumbled the last part under his breath while looking back down but fortunately I was able to pick up most of it. Sadness and Guilt festered in my chest.

"I hear you Tommy, as much as I would love to tell you everything will be alright, I can't." Tommy who was looking down, picked up his eyes up to stare at me. I decided to continue,

"If I'm being honest, I'm quite scared. Not only for my safety, but for yours, and Wilbur's and all my friends." Spilling my words out, I start to feel the reality of the situation dawn on me. We have little to nothing going for us, the hole sure and Technoblade's here but other than that; we have nothing left. Tommy continued to stare at me during the silence, watching me get more and more anxious by the second.

"Hey, uh, where do you want me to put this?" Tommy tried to make a distraction to take both our minds off of the dreaded future ahead of us, I blink a few times before smiling half-heartedly at the gesture.

"I think it would look lovely where ever you put it Tommy, why don't we go find a place to put it?" Tommy lit up at the invitation to his freedom of decorating, he shot up from his sitting position and practically bounced out the door. Following suit, I walk out into the main ravine area and hear Tommy running over to his room. Looking through his door to find that he had placed the flower pot next to his bed, Tommy held a proud grin on his face while looking at the pot.

"Now I get to see it every morning! Isn't it the best flower pot you've ever seen?" Tommy asked more rhetorically that not but I decided to boost up the boy a bit,

"Why of course Tommy, the best of the best."

"HA HA I KNEW IT- wait was that sarcastic?" A knock came from behind me making both Tommy and I to focus on the doorway where Wilbur and Tubbo stood at.

"Y/n, Tommy, there you are! How has the decorating been going?" Wilbur shifted from Tommy's face to mine while holding a cheerful smile on his lips. Tubbo poked his head out from the side and said a quick 'Hullo', Tommy greeted both Wilbur and Tubbo while I decided to give both of them hugs. Wilbur kissed the top of my forehead before I moved on to Tubbo, he looked happy to see me which was nice to see.