𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

A/n : Right before this chapter starts I would like to thank a few people for following and voting on my story!

Thank you @WheezyBerry , @UnknownPersonUwU12 and @Briiannq for the consistent votes on my chapters as well as some other wonderful voters <3

OMG ALMOST 150 READS AHAHDG

Thank you @Bisexual_Blueberry , @Juneesc , @Everdear and @Briiannq for being my first followers, I really appreciate it <3 Drop a follow if you like my content too if you want!

Anyway back to the story,

DREAM'S POV:

I left Y/n's house early in the morning to start patrolling the SMP as usual, trotting down the dirt path a couple miles from her intentionally isolated home. She has been acting a bit different lately, it's odd. I don't like it. Maybe she's slipping from my grasp, Maybe she is even considering joining those bastards. No, why would she?

Maybe I'll have to enforce my tactics a little more now, make sure she will listen to me. She needs to trust me fully.

I decided to drop what I was going to do today and turn back, I need to spend more time with y/n to get more trust from her, since she now knows about L'manberg and they know about her, she's going to be sort after by them. Jogging back to the twin trees that mark the direction of her house, I stray from the path and into the tree line, pasting stray animals that scurried away when I got close enough to them.

The houses roof came into my line of sight and I slowed down my pace to catch my breath. A patch of lily of the valleys were dancing in the wind, she mentioned liking them before. I bent down to pick a few and keeping the long stem so she could put them in a vase later, I advanced closer to the little wooden door at the front of her home and took out the spare key I had made so I could get in when I wanted. I take the key pushing it into the key hole and turning it clockwise, a clicking noise can be heard and the door opens. The smell of fresh fruit and citrus fills my nostrils like water would fill someone's lungs when drowning, this smell is the indication she was home and where ever she was the smell would follow. I placed the newly picked lillies on the kitchen table top and ventured inward through the house.

The walls were quiet and the floors dare not creak, knowing her sleeping patterns she wouldn't be awake just yet because it was only around 8:45am according to the old fathers clock in on the right of the main room. I make my way up the spiral staircase leading to y/n's room, I react the top to see y/n cuddling her blanket with the sheets ruffled and the pillows almost falling off the sides of the bed. She's so messy, even in her sleep.

I float my way over, careful to avoid the slight creaking in the floor boards. Shaking her shoulder a little bit and cooing,

"Y/nnnn, it's time to wake up now." Her eyelids flutter before opening slightly and groaning,
"Just 5 more minutes Dream, pleaseeeeeeee" her please slowly fades into barely a whisper by the end of her dragged out 'e's'. I chuckle at her response, she wasn't a morning person. She rolled over to have her back face me before she looked at me with squinted eyes due to the morning sunshine beaming through her open windows.

"Wait, why are you here still?" Still half asleep she inquired me on being there with her still.

"I'm staying home today silly, to spend some time with you." I smiled warmly at her which made her face immediately light up and smile wide,

"Really? You don't have to Dream!" She insisted I didn't have to stay but I just brushed her off and continued nonchalantly.

"Nah, it's no problem really. Today is going to be great! Trust me, okay?" She quickly nods and springs out of bed and rushing over to her wardrobe, rummaging through her clothes. I reminded her to have some breakfast after she finished getting dressed and that I would be waiting outside for when she was ready. She of course asked me where we were going but I keep saying it was a surprise.

Y/N'S POV:

Rummaging through my wardrobe to find a good outfit to wear out with Dream I wondered where we were going today. Dream finally is coming out with me again, I was getting kind worried he was going to stop all adventures outside all together but I guess not! He looked like he was in a good mood this morning too! Rubbing the remaining sleep from my eyes I got dressed and did my hair, laced up my shoes and ran down the stairs to grab some food before meeting Dream outside. I notice a few Lilly of the valleys laying on the counter in the kitchen and smile to myself, he remembered, how sweet. I grab a small vase from one of the cupboards in the kitchen and fill it with some water before situating the flowers stems into the vase and placing it back on the counter.

With a half eaten slice for bread in my mouth and another in my left hand, I jogged to the door, grabbed my satchel and key on the way, stepped out the door turning the key to lock up the house and ran over to Dream. Mid way to Dream I almost tripped sending the bread in my left hand into the dirt but before I could met it there, Dream caught me before I hit the ground.

"Your so clumsy y/n!" He laughed, "maybe I should start calling you clumsy from now on!" He winked at me through the wheezes which made me laugh as well. We caught our breath and calmed down before we started heading home into the city area of the SMP.

Sorry to leave on an abrupt end but it's almost 12am and I need to be somewhere tomorrow early so I need sleep T^T 

Might not be updating for the next few days, have some personal issues to deal with but I'll see what I can do! Hope you liked the chapter maybe vote and comment? Have a great morning/day/night everyone <3