𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘

Y/n...?

The cold walls of a train surrounded him, windows with nothing but darkness behind them. The crimson seats untouched, a dark haze covering the front and behind of the cart. Double sliding doors sat still on the side of the train cart, awaiting his destination. Every bit of warmth he felt before had vanished.

Y/n?

He called out for her, no reply coming anytime soon. This wasn't what he expected, this place was so quiet and suffocating. His body hurt, it ached in his chest. His eyes burned with confusion, he didn't know where he was. Was this limbo?

The train slowly, passing light after light getting closer to his destination. He stumbled around the cart, looking for y/n, but she wasn't there. Was he wrong? No that was her last life, or was it? Anxiety bubbled in his throat, threatening to come up. The train sped up its course, rising with his heartbeat.

Y/n!

He ran through the darkness in hopes of finding her in another cart, but every compartment he ran through looked the same.

Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU?!

The train stopped, throwing him off his feet and tumbling to the floor. His head hitting the freezing floor, his eyes focused and the doors opened.

He saw a platform, he had arrived at his destination.

For the next 13 and a half years.

-

THIRD PERSON's POV:

Thick gray haze covered the explosion site, the hole that used to be the centre of L'manberg taunting its witnesses. Y/n laid in Tommy's arms, his tears falling onto her cheek. Quackity sprinted over with Fundy, fear present in their eyes and adrenaline pumping in their veins.

"GET HER OUT OF HERE!" Tommy yelled at the two men running towards them, he needed to get her out of here safe. This wasn't supposed to happen, none of this should have happened. The sudden jolt of movement in Tommy's arms made him jump, Y/n had started to gain consciousness again.

"Y/n? Y/n, you need to get up!" Tommy pleaded with the newly awaken woman, her eyes barely open. Y/n began to regain her sight, seeing Tommy's silhouette hovering above her. The urge to cough came to her lungs making her shoot up in a flurry of intense coughing fits. The air refused to enter her chest, it was like a barrier was preventing her from breathing. Finally air rushed into her lungs allowing her to catch her breath, the surrounding becoming more clear.

Her eyes focused on her surroundings, realising where she was and what just happened. A immense feeling of Déjà vu washed over her, like she had seen this before but not the full scene. Tubbo yelled for Tommy in the distance, the boy got onto his feet and prepared to run for his best friend but before he did, Tommy told Y/n to get somewhere safe and stay there. Y/n wasn't listening to what Tommy was saying, her ears were ringing, she couldn't hear anything but the constant ringing in her ears.

Y/n saw Tommy's figure run away towards a group of people, Quackity and Fundy now arriving at her side and pulling her up from the ground.

"Y/n we need to get out of here." Quackity spoke quietly, he didn't want to scare her more than she already was. Fundy gently started to lead her away from the middle of the damage but Y/n refused to move. Her body frozen from seeing the destruction Wilbur had caused, she realised he had just killed her and more of her friends. But where was he? Her feet began to move, attempting to turn her body around to the control room. Fundy grabbed her shoulders, preventing her from turning and with tears in his eyes,